✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Kim Kardashian Hollywood V.10.1.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,650 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toya3089

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just need kstars and anti flagging but lets try anything and see what fits 😌

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
That is very understandable of asking for many versions is tedious but with the "increase" stars we will get ban from certain events if we reach X amount of stars. That is why another version with only money is needed since we need to decrease the stars to avoid getting ban.

For previous version we asked for this.
1. Infinite Cashes (5m)
2. Infinite Stars (1000)*
3. Remove Cheat Detection
4. Unlocked All VIP Tiers
*Stars still decrease when you spend, It reset to 1000 when you re-open the game.

But what we got was those 2 version and this update we ask for those 2 versions.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just letting you know that there was a mini update in the game 10.1.1 that fixed the sound that wasn't working in 10.1.0.

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@NoFear Now theres plenty of mod on the internet but most of them have increase kstars, so can I humbly ask you to do a version with only cash/money?

GamerGirl123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well have you found an infinite ksatrs of the latest version (10.1)? Because if that's the case I would like to know where please @CoconutLord

GamerGirl123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Would you mind sending me a private message? I can't find exactly where you talked about this.If you can't or don't want to its perfectly fine but I would appreciate it a lot

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Opps nvm my bad, you need to be invited you join that conversation and sadly I can't invite you because I'm not the creator of that group.

Ask @JackieO to invite you since he/she started the conversation.

GamerGirl123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't want to join I only want to know where to find the mod but whatever you are not helping me so thank you anyways
Edit: thank you for the link.Appreciate it.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Downloading mods from unknown sources.... Good luck. The high rate of malware on Android recently, I wouldn't risk it.

Toya3089

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can anybody log in using facebook? On the regular game?
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Toya3089

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can not....i wonder why hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.