Need a MOD APK for kim kardashian hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armanibrewer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? kim kardashian hollywood

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim&hl=en_US
What are the mod features you ask for?
1. Infinite Cashes (5million)
2. Infinite Stars (1000)*
3. Remove Cheat Detection
4. Unlocked All VIP Tiers
*Stars still decrease when you spend, It reset to 1000 when you re-open the game or add some.

Last edited:

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Really hope this can be done, and thanks in advance to anyone who gives it a shot!

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help us get a mod for this ASAP before our game event starts Friday- it's a really special Anniversary update & we need a new modder to take over all our old one's hard work the same way they did it as the Thread user has requested (injection method, *NOT* infinite resources) Thank you so much!

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same.And that's too bad because this weekend is the 5th anniversary of the game. ☹

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does anyone know what happen with boards.censored-site website? It have been down for like 24h now.

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine also does that,they're probably working on the site like updating it or something

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
We're missing out on an entire throwback sale and so many amazing clothes because we don't have a mod and there is going to be a SYS on Sunday too😭

armanibrewer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Amza228 i know all because people didn't appreciate hokage and were complaining and right when the updates is good did you get hokages mod amza

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If we get another V3 mod I'll just leave and won't make comments other than "Thank You". At this rate I doubt we will even get V3 mod since so far only hokage can do it and other modders copy his mod to upload on their website, so no hokage = no V3 = no SYS.