Need a MOD APK for kim kardashian hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,287 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackieO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please mod this the event will end before the 23rd :((

Idkkh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
😭😭😭😭 Here with my fellow sistrens as we watch everyone celebrate Kimversary

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
We won't get it, otherwise they would have made the mod a week ago. Not to mention that they prioritize requests with most views and this Mod have most views yet they don't mod it.
Only people at board libre that can help us, if for example hokage decide to make the mod then this website will just copy his mod and upload it here. Otherwise we would get this mod long ago.

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@CoconutLord you are sadly correct the modders here choose which games to start making a mod for by the highest amount of page views.

I actually paid using my SB Points on here to up our views extra to push our Thread Request to the top, which last time I checked it was sitting there at # 1. Still no mod though :'(

Please somebody help us?! Talk with us at least to let us know it's possible/being worked on?! Most of us are 5 year long Vet's of playing this game & we really, really need your modding skills now because I use other mods from here & I know how talented everyone is.

Please & Thank You!!!

badassmighty

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
With that type of mod you will get banned from everything so it is useless, that's why we requested what we requested

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
With that type of mod you will get banned from everything so it is useless, that's why we requested what we requested
That's right, I've posted the mod with some ban bypass but still if people abuse the stars usage, they get banned. So i again modded the game and provided 2 mods in total. Check it out 🙂

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
We won't get it, otherwise, they would have made the mod a week ago. Not to mention that they prioritize requests with most views and this Mod have most views yet they don't mod it.
Only people at board libre that can help us, if for example hokage decide to make the mod then this website will just copy his mod and upload it here. Otherwise, we would get this mod long ago.
I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with how the modding process is handled here. When you purchase a mod booster it is to increase visibility and make sure that the modders see it so that they can attempt to mod it. This is in no way a guarantee that you will receive a mod as some features in some games cannot be modded. If another site was able to mod it, you are more than welcome to download it from them, but here at this site, we do not take credit for the work of others. We work (all on a volunteer basis) to ensure that we can provide the best mods that we can for our SBenny family. We also do this because we love to, not because we have to or because it is a paid job. We do not take credit for the work of other modders, and if you have found that to be untrue, always be sure to report that thread as we do not take the stealing of other mods kindly. I understand your frustration for not receiving the mod that you requested, but that doesn't make it right to make assumptions about how things are done here. Any Mod comes with risks and some features cannot be modded at all in general. However, making false accusations about us leeching from another site the moment they post it won't increase the chance of your game getting modded or posted here. We might be behind other sites, but we would still take the time to mod it for ourselves rather than taking someone else's. It may not make us the quickest or the most popular, but it does make us the most honest.

It is also worth noting that other modders such as @ImanHackeR have been working extremely hard to attempt to mod this game and while some features have been successful, others have not. I recommend you check out those threads that he linked above to see if they are at least close to what you are looking for. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply to this comment or message me or another staff member directly.

@CoconutLord you are sadly correct the modders here choose which games to start making a mod for by the highest amount of page views.

I actually paid using my SB Points on here to up our views extra to push our Thread Request to the top, which last time I checked it was sitting there at # 1. Still no mod though :'(

Please, somebody help us?! Talk with us at least to let us know it's possible/being worked on?! Most of us are 5 years long Vet's of playing this game & we really, really need your modding skills now because I use other mods from here & I know how talented everyone is.

Please & Thank You!!!
I understand that you are frustrated that a mod with the features you have requested has not been released, but our modding team is working on it. This particular request has proven to be quite difficult as some of the features have anti-cheat protocols implemented that increase the chances of getting banned. I know for a fact that @ImanHackeR has been working on a workaround for this, but it is not guaranteed. In the meantime, I recommend you check out the mods for this app with other features that he has created and keep an eye out for an update. Thank you for your patience.

Asit

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Some times u need to play in guest mode in some games rather trying to login on ur own credentials (gmail/yahoo/fb)