❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for LINE WEBTOONS - Free Comics

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

BoredPanda

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? LINE WEBTOONS - Free Comics

Is this app playable online only? Yes: this app can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.linewebtoon
What are the mod features you ask for? If you pay you get access to content three weeks earlier. You pay for this content with coins, it'd be great to have unlimited coins :)

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? LINE WEBTOON - Free Comics

Is this app playable online only? Yes: this app can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.linewebtoon
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited Coin to enable Fast Pass for episodes or In-App Purchases mod

heartsandwinter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
While I would give my first born for a webtoons mod I don't think it's even possible

Picklebandos23410

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
it has been a while since i have been on, but please do this for our webtoon community, it would be much appreciated
i am willing to offer 1000 SB Points for this mod(idk if thats alot, i havent been on in a while)

PandoraFZ

God Eater
Member for 5 years
EDIT: AS of today, it was reported to me that the one I found doesn't work.
I have found one on a website I trust. I have tested it by reading multiple webtoons and it seems like absolutetly no coins is needed whatsoever and you can read anything you want. However, there is no mentionting about coins anywhere nor fast pass or anything related to purchases. So I do not know if it is 100% working or not, as I couldn't fully test it.
If you want me to share it in the Shared Games & Apps section, please let me know. (But remember: I am not the author of the mod and even tho I fully trust the original author, I cannot guarantee it fully works).

Last edited:

Cathy0206

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes please. I wish they give us a way to have free coins at least. But as I'm willing to pay for reading new chapters, I feel bored when I can't always have money to buy coins.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hello There,
your request is being rejected since more then 180 days have passed and your request hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Here are the App Requests Official Rules!