✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Love Island 4.2.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nour mh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What really caught me is that there are 52 said no! Why?

Last edited:

Lyssa117

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
On my phone I deleted the mod apk and downloaded the app from the play store and still had the gems I used the mod to get, maybe this will also work for you until the mod is updated?

McDasterdly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
52 said no to VIP exclusivity not to not making the mod. There are likely a couple of reasons for this. The most predominant would likely be that in order to get VIP access you need to pay real money for a monthly subscription. From a technical perspective, based on my understanding of how the app works, there is one better reason. The game can only be played online, and will only work when it is "up-to-date". So making it VIP exclusive would only protect it as long as no update is released. Once an update is released, the mod won't work anymore anyway. Since the purpose of the VIP section is to protect mods and exploits, there's not really a point of making it VIP exclusive because the mod won't work regardless once an update is released. If anybody wants to correct me if I'm wrong about anything above, feel free to do so. :)

TamTammx3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
On my phone I deleted the mod apk and downloaded the app from the play store and still had the gems I used the mod to get, maybe this will also work for you until the mod is updated?
I tried this but unfortunately since i guess i didnt make an account i got none of my gems or passes :'(
Post automatically merged:

I need my love island fix 🤪
Me too

pixlgal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
i keep checking to see if someone has fixed it but no luck :( I just discovered this game and im in love with it! someone needs to release a MOD soon 😥

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.