Need a MOD APK for Love of Sengoku (Dating Sim)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,133 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsiBTS

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Love of Sengoku (Dating Sim)

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://apkpure.com/love-of-sengoku-%EF%BC%88dating-sim/com.arith.wow94
What are the mod features you ask for? This game is not on play market. Please mod gems and etc.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I can't get this apk to run on any of my devices. I did open it up and mod a few lines for energy and stamina. I didn't see anything that said gold or diamonds, so I was hoping energy and stamina might just be codename for diamonds. As i have no way of testing this mod, I will send it to you and you can let me know if there are any actual changes, if the app crashes or if it is just a visual change and nothing works.

Thank you.

Beta Mod APK - Download Love Sengoku Dating Sim apk

AsiBTS

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for doing this but when i enter i hear the music but there is just black screen.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
That's all i get too, even with the unmodded version from APKPure. I can't seem to get the app to run at all. Do you have a working copy? If so, can you upload it for me?

AsiBTS

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG!Im so sorry. i played this game last year when it still was on play market but didnt finish it because of gems. I quess these games are not available now. Im really sorry for wasting your time!

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@AsiBTS I'm sorry to inform you this request is being rejected per the new Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

I'm sorry the modding team wasn't able to fill this for you.

#Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.