✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovelink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,830 happy users since 2014.
Register

Laszlo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
4000 SB Points is a lot. Why is it so high??
Good question. I don't know. 1000 maybe reasonable for a mod. but 4000? it's too lot for me. But this place has to live from something too. but if you are new you have to buy the second pack to buy this one mod only. (which is not modded 100% for my taste but this is my opinion).

Laszlo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would suggest 2000 2500 only due to the fact the picture are unlockable but when you click on them your gems get taken away so you don't get full access to the game.
This was my original opinion (not modded for my taste). I think 2000-2500 would be nice for the fully modded and 1000 the current mod. Somebody maybe would pay the smallest SB Points pack for the mod, but not more. I think very few new member will buy bigger packs for 1 mod. I feel that one opportunity is missed here... More less is more than few more (10x5eur > 3x8eur or 5x8eur).

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This was my original opinion (not modded for my taste). I think 2000-2500 would be nice for the fully modded and 1000 the current mod. Somebody maybe would pay the smallest SB Points pack for the mod, but not more. I think very few new member will buy bigger packs for 1 mod. I feel that one opportunity is missed here... More less is more than few more (10x5eur > 3x8eur or 5x8eur).
I understand fully. But it hard to mod this game specifically its so server sided that it barely impossible. It probably took @Sbenny time to even find the picture hack. I would suggest 4000 for the full mod but 2000 or 2500 for this mod considering you can't have full access to the game i.e. gallery or zooming in pictures.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not asking to consider I spent a whole day on it, but at least consider all the real money you're already saving thanks to the mod I provided. 4000 SB Points, which is a FREE currency, compared to all the real money you would've been forced to spend on it, this seems to be a gift to me.

sibbo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
But they are not completely wrong. I would maybe consider buying the small Pack for this.. but 4.000 is too much for me just for this (not even completed) Mod.
I don't usually pay for things in the Play Store so i will more than likely just quit playing the Game instead of paying $10 for it. Also - even though the currency itself is free - it would take quite a while for me to get the needed Cash and i don't really have the motivation to do that just for that single mod.

But don't get me wrong.. i really respect what you are doing here and all the effort you put into this.

That's why i said that everyone (who can pay the 4k) should have fun with it :)

Laszlo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
But they are not completely wrong. I would maybe consider buying the small Pack for this.. but 4.000 is too much for me just for this (not even completed) Mod.
I don't usually pay for things in the Play Store so i will more than likely just quit playing the Game instead of paying $10 for it. Also - even though the currency itself is free - it would take quite a while for me to get the needed Cash and i don't really have the motivation to do that just for that single mod.

But don't get me wrong.. i really respect what you are doing here and all the effort you put into this.

That's why i said that everyone (who can pay the 4k) should have fun with it :)
That was i refered to that a new member would be "happy" to buy a small pack for 1 mod (for this) but not the bigger one. I know how hard to mod (i'm a developer too but not in mobile area) but sbenny (full respect) started checking the mod at monday 11:36 and the first progress was at 1:03 which was the released mod . This means 1.5 hours of work. I know that good engineer is hard to find and experience is great value but 4000 is way to much in my opinion. But i am not blaming anybody just consider the pricing as a new joiner. 4000 for one mod? which is 10 euro? no way. 2500-3000 which is 5 euro. This is an affordable amount for a lot of people and as we see it sibbo would pay for it but the small pack not covers the mod.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Check back on Saturday and Sunday, as there will be the SB Points Fever event, as usual, where you'll get more SB Points than usual for the same price. But once again, SB Points aren't meant to be purchased, but to be GAINED by contributing to our community. You're completely excluding the countless ways we give to freely get SB Points, like you all were forced to buy them. If you're lazy or not willing ot help our community at all, I'm not the one to blame for it, sorry.

Also, please stop complaining about unlocking costs, it's heavily off-topic here.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny

I got a suggestion i know you tried everything but i was wondering if you tried the following methods:

1) When buying a choice it would increase our money rather then decrease i.e. only when we purchase choice it would increase our money

2) making the time for new profiles 1 second or shorter rather then waiting for so long

3) making the gems for profile lower

4) when we buy emojis it would increase our gems rather then decrease i.e. give us a higher amount ( emojis are rare to come so this might work)

5) a restore purchase hack i.e. make it seem like we paid and then we go to restore purchases and we get all the gems

I don't know if you tried any of these but i hope one if them works

I appreciate your time and effort thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi @Jamiexd27, I tried nearly everything you suggested already, except for the emojis stuff as I didn't reach that part of the game yet.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Jamiexd27, I tried nearly everything you suggested already, except for the emojis stuff as I didn't reach that part of the game yet.
Okay that's cool. Yeah the emojis do come quite late in the game and rarely as well which is hard to quickly trial and error.

I don't think i seen a game this sever sided before 😂😂 but oh well thanks for your help i appreciate it