✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovelink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm trying to hack this game, I'll let you guys know!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
First progress:

• Managed to make all pictures sent to your chats vieweable for free (this should save you a lot of gems already).

Will work on providing other features :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It doesn't really fulfill the request, but so far that's what I managed to do, hope you appreciate it:

The thread will not be locked, but I'll mark it as solved just to notify users we already have a mod for this one.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't really fulfill the request, but so far that's what I managed to do, hope you appreciate it:

The thread will not be locked, but I'll mark it as solved just to notify users we already have a mod for this one.
Thank you we all appreciate it so much. I got a suggestion you know how we got free viewable pictures can we get free chat choices as well rather than unlimited gems or is that difficult to obtain.

Once again we all appreciate your effort seriously thank you so much.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's a totally different thing, Jamie. Trust me, I tried many many things, which unfortunately didn't work. Hacking choices was one of the first things I tried to do.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Anytime :) I didn't stop modding this game anyways, maybe in the future I could find some other exploits and provide even more mod features, who knows ^^

Laszlo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It seems that the mod "only" shows the pictures in the chat. If you click on it your gems are decreased. So you can't check it in the Gallery (i guess).
From the mod section: "Word of advice: don't click on the picture otherwise your gem get taken away "