✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,929 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really love this game and hopefully we'll be able to get a MOD for this... please???

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
All we can do is keep it active and keep increasing the reward. Right now theres over $20 bucks of SB Points reward on here.

Lets try to hit 50k, which is a 40 doller reward. Not everyone can afford to buy SB Points, but if you get some for daily logins, you can buy boosters that way.

MidnightMuldoon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Lovestruck mod was the entire reason I joined Sbenny. I also paid money on this site to get SB Points to get updates. I come back every once in a while to see if there has been a miracle and we can get our modded version again. I am heartbroken that some of the fandom messed it up for everyone.

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Lovestruck mod was the entire reason I joined Sbenny. I also paid money on this site to get SB Points to get updates. I come back every once in a while to see if there has been a miracle and we can get our modded version again. I am heartbroken that some of the fandom messed it up for everyone.
Some ungrateful, entitled little brats! But it's ok I think we can do this, guys. Let's just keep boosting this thread and hope for the best!

Last edited:

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, same here. If it wasn't for lovestruck and my need for hearts and tickets, I'd never ever hav found the forum :( all this situation makes me wanna go back in time and punch every single ungrateful brat who complained about the job sbenny was doing. Such a huge loss </3

lumieleBesrah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same here found sbenny via thé lovestruck mod and even got a VIP subscription because of it , at that time I was thinking that it was still cheaper than buying hearts and tickets but now it's almost no much use for me as there aren't many mods I'm interested in at the moment :/ I really hope it will come back

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So has anyone played Wraths route yet? With hearts i mean. Im curious if shes turning out to be an interesting LI.

Krayzee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes please! This game is one of the best gender neutral interactive games out there but not everyone is born with a silver spoon to buy resources of the game. I would be very grateful for this game to be modded. Much power 🙏🏼

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I played the first few chapters of a few routes, but didnt really get into villianous nights. Does it get better?
I feel it does, busy with Lorelei's route, on season 3 with her. She's one of those slow start routes. I just love Bat's personality though, would be nice to see that route, I feel the character is unique and different for the other stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.