✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel it does, busy with Lorelei's route, on season 3 with her. She's one of those slow start routes. I just love Bat's personality though, would be nice to see that route, I feel the character is unique and different for the other stories.
Well, if we ever get this mod back, ill have to give it another shot.

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
They wu
Man, they have to add Bat as an option in Villainous Nights! Probably won't 😑 Think it will be one cool story line to have.
It is coming!
Post automatically merged:

I played the first few chapters of a few routes, but didnt really get into villianous nights. Does it get better?
It does get better. Lorelei is amazing! It is super slow burn but I think it is worth it. Also, MC's super power is cool as hell!
And the things she can do to her LI with it is even more fantastic. Just give it a try!

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
They wu

It is coming!

It does get better. Lorelei is amazing! It is super slow burn but I think it is worth it. Also, MC's super power is cool as hell!
And the things she can do to her LI with it is even more fantastic. Just give it a try!
There is like plot twists everywhere with her xD Loving her route atm.

Bat's route will be a blast!

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just added 5 small boosts. I really hope the boosts are doing something!

I'll add more boosts later :)

There is like plot twists everywhere with her 😂 Loving her route atm.

Bat's route will be a blast!
I'm a thirsty little lesbian so I'm playing every female route. Just finished Lorelei's yesterday and I can't forgive myself for being a broke ass b*tch. I feel like I've lost some juicy parts for never having enough hearts for the heart scenes :(

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just added 5 small boosts. I really hope the boosts are doing something!

I'll add more boosts later 🙂

I'm a thirsty little lesbian so I'm playing every female route. Just finished Lorelei's yesterday and I can't forgive myself for being a broke ass b*tch. I feel like I've lost some juicy parts for never having enough hearts for the heart scenes ☹
Your not alone there, the one time my phone almost went up in the air cause of a choice and the amount of times my head almost hits the desk is way too close xD

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Your not alone there, the one time my phone almost went up in the air cause of a choice and the amount of times my head almost hits the desk is way too close 😂
I havent been able to play since the mod app stopped working. I feel like im not playing a proper romance without the heart choices.

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I havent been able to play since the mod app stopped working. I feel like im not playing a proper romance without the heart choices.
RIGHT??? I remember there is a heart scene in Lorelei's route where she's the most open and vulnerable. In the scene she asks MC to go for a swim with her and man!!!! it made me so frustrated not being able to afford it and also, who would say no to spending time with their LI when they are basically begging you to???? Ugh it still makes me furious

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I feel it does, busy with Lorelei's route, on season 3 with her. She's one of those slow start routes. I just love Bat's personality though, would be nice to see that route, I feel the character is unique and different for the other stories.
Don't know if you've seen this already but LOOOK!!!!!
20190810_162433.png

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The thing is there were so many people demanding him to put a rush job on updating it that it became bullying, I rather the modders take their time with the modification process you know? I would love to see a nodded version of this game again as well as games like moments...but some of us need to understand it takes time AND skill to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.