✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,728 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Layra Gomes those are such good news! Thank you for all you've done to keep the thread alive and for sharing the info. I'm also happy to see that, unlike some did when the mod was paused, everyone here has been very respectful and patient. It makes all the sense in the world that sbenny is trying to find a solution for the lovestruck leeches, that mod is a lot of work and it was only published originally in here, no wonder he got fed up, I hope he finds a way to prevent it.

Also OMG 90K REWARD PEOPLE

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The wait is very frustrating :(
My heart is torn between spending the hearts I have on Vivienne or Liora. I can't choose, y'all

I've been playing every challenge for 5 weeks now, I don't even get to enjoy the routes I like because I'm just trying to get as many hearts I can, for the routes that matter but, damn! It really is frustrating

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
The wait is very frustrating :(
My heart is torn between spending the hearts I have on Vivienne or Liora. I can't choose, y'all

I've been playing every challenge for 5 weeks now, I don't even get to enjoy the routes I like because I'm just trying to get as many hearts I can, for the routes that matter but, damn! It really is frustrating
I did that with Bat's route, only used hearts for it, was worth it imo 😁 What I do with the daily heart quests is to do the ones where you get more hearts than tickets spent and the weekend 10 hearts for 8 ticket specials that they have

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I did that with Bat's route, only used hearts for it, was worth it imo 😁 What I do with the daily heart quests is to do the ones where you get more hearts than tickets spent and the weekend 10 hearts for 8 ticket specials that they have
That is exactly what I do! I don't waste tickets on 3 hearts quests. I go for the more generous ones but still, you have to wait so freaking long for a ticket. Idk maybe it's just me who hates having to wait for something :(

Also, I'm not very lucky with the daily reward thingy but putting the puzzles together is also one of my priorities.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
At least they implemented the rewards. Before, the only way you could get hearts was by either spending money, or completing puzzles, which would take weeks or months, so I can't really complain about the current situation of the app.

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my gosh. I haven't check on the threads Lovestruck MODS or the actual Lovestruck apk either since it was canceled, but I come back to finally see this great news!! This gives me so much hope for coming back to sbenny and try to save for more cash for the apk now!

Boosted also for a lil celebration ;D!! yayyyy!

seagull1

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello people ❤ !! For those who were unmotivated thinking that the mod would not come back I have good news. I exchanged a message with Sbenny and he told me that he was working on a protection method for Lovestruck's Mod Apk, so that when he developed the mod other sites wouldn't steal credit for himself, because that was one of the factors for mod was paused. So it is possible that Mod Apk is closer than we expected, as we continue to keep the topic active, with boosters or comments, and always keeping respect above all.
OMG! I can't wait! Don't lose hope everyone!! This is a very good news!!!

darkfami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am so happy to know that the MOD apk will arrive soon, the wait may be long but it will be worth it ... Thank you very much for the news !!

If someone could tell me how to use the boost I would appreciate it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.