✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there a way someone can, idk, maybe do an offline version of lovestruck? lol download all the current files, something like that, and turn it into an apk

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If we would just know if the reward stuff really helps and if someone is really thinking about or trying to mod it.
I don't care how long it will take. :) Just would like to know IF it will really happen or if we just hope and log in here everyday but nothing will ever happen... do you know what I mean?

darkfami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just added a small booster :)

Would be awesome to see this game modded, even if we just get unlimited hearts I'd be more than happy.
Hope is the last thing you lose
We just have to continue supporting this thread to increase demand? I am an average programmer and I do not give up trying to find the variable that allows me to modify the amount of tickets or hearts we can have. I know there are many people who have already tried, and yes, it is very difficult, I just hope Sbenny can hear us

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I read some stuff directly in the app. When you open the story and you click on the red button with paper and a pen (Note-Button) on the right side in the picture, there you can read comments. I don't get why ppl saying that though because I really love her Route. :)
And I don't care that she was hiding her identity because she had a really good reason and I understand her completly... so it's kinda sad that MC is so disappointed. Juliette has to trust MC before she spills everyhting out right?! Totally understandable.

And what you said about Gangsters in Love... :D HAHAHA. I thoght exactly the same! It's totally "Stockholm-Syndrome". :LOL:
BUT I have to say if you take Rory's route it's kinda okay because she didnt kidnap MC. She just is watching over her, she is flirting HARD with MC and is nice to her, she is the only girl and she looks really good/hot. :sneaky: So kinda understandable. :ROFLMAO: I still like the story a lot...
I would really like to play it from the beginning again but I think all the excitement isn't there anymore because we already know what the reactions are. 🙈 Sad.
Huh, I always wondered what that button was for. Now I'm curious what people have to say about the different routes. And I agree. I mean, she kept the secret from her teammates for so long -- to me, the fact that she told MC when she did was perfect timing. Any shorter and it would definitely feel rushed (I'd be like, "you kept the secret from your teammates but told this girl you've known for like 2 weeks?!" :ROFLMAO:) but I think to draw it out any longer would get irritating for the audience since we already know.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!! That's a fair point though. Rory didn't directly kidnap her, and it's arguable whether Rory is even keeping MC there against her will. She never does anything (in the few episodes I've read) to physically force MC to stay, so the fear that initially leads MC not to leave is arguably more coming from the others who did kidnap her. Rory's method is more to remind MC of the very real risk of being attacked by rival gangs, that she's safer with Rory, which... might be sort of manipulative, but it's also actually the truth and it's not like Rory created that situation.
I guess that if you keep in mind that the gang only kidnapped her for her own protection, it seems a lot less bad. I mean, in real life obviously that would still be super messed up, but I don't think we need to totally apply real life psychology and morals to fiction. ^_^

Have you read Queen of Thieves? I just recently played through the prologue because, uh, Vivienne looks very much to be my type. It reminded me of Gangsters in Love in a sense... well, if you've played it, I'm sure you know why it would remind me of that!

Is there a way someone can, idk, maybe do an offline version of lovestruck? lol download all the current files, something like that, and turn it into an apk
That would be awesome: no ticket or heart system, just read as much as you want whenever you want and choose what you want! I think that would also be challenging and risky to implement: higher risk of copyright infringement claims, probably having to hack the server directly to get at the current files without spending your own hearts (or maybe even with spending your own hearts), and then also needing to reassemble the data into an app. It would also take a lot of maintenance, in that they're releasing new stories what seems like every day now. Even so, if someone managed to create an apk like that successfully, it would pretty much be a dream come true.

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
That would be awesome: no ticket or heart system, just read as much as you want whenever you want and choose what you want! I think that would also be challenging and risky to implement: higher risk of copyright infringement claims, probably having to hack the server directly to get at the current files without spending your own hearts (or maybe even with spending your own hearts), and then also needing to reassemble the data into an app. It would also take a lot of maintenance, in that they're releasing new stories what seems like every day now. Even so, if someone managed to create an apk like that successfully, it would pretty much be a dream come true.
I just want to play my little romance with August, I don't need nobody else lmaooo
but srsly, it would really be a dream come true.

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite are Astoria and Castaway 😁
Post automatically merged:

If we're talking overall stories, separate from who one's favorite love interests are, I'd probably say Sweet Enchantments and Castaway, of the books I've read much of. You?
My favorites are Castaway and Astoria

Telliton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've often wondered if it's possible to simply download the assets. I'd likely pay to find out if there's a way to do so and get my hands on them. To use them for fannish things. Maybe even make new stories like fanfiction but vn fanfiction written in vn form.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
And hopefully it will cost less in SB than MODs that don't get updated so often. Noticed that those ones can get expensive
one of the things that stopped the development of the mod was leechers, so I think it'd be the opposite. it might be more expensive than average to prevent possible spam users and new accounts, made to leech, from downloading the mod

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
one of the things that stopped the development of the mod was leechers, so I think it'd be the opposite. it might be more expensive than average to prevent possible spam users and new accounts, made to leech, from downloading the mod
That is also true, guess we will have to wait and see what it will be once a mod gets released 🤔

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
And hopefully it will cost less in SB than MODs that don't get updated so often. Noticed that those ones can get expensive
How expensive we talking? I think the most expensive one I've seen was 200SB Points. Then again I don't really download anything but apps and books

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bah ofc Juliette's route will end in a cliffhanger 😱😑 now to wait for the next batch 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.