✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,951 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryska

Playful Neko
Member for 6 years
Takes me like week to farm enough hearts to buy just one premium choice
You know, while I quietly and patiently wait for a mod for this to come back. Reading stuff like this makes me wonder if they're self aware as to why their ratings are dropping on google play. I can tolerate grinding hearts if I ABSOLUTELY have too.

But that only applies if the time frame to get said hearts is reasonable. And doesn't force me to play routes I'm completely not interested in.

bipolarbearXI

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know, while I quietly and patiently wait for a mod for this to come back. Reading stuff like this makes me wonder if they're self aware as to why their ratings are dropping on google play. I can tolerate grinding hearts if I ABSOLUTELY have too.

But that only applies if the time frame to get said hearts is reasonable. And doesn't force me to play routes I'm completely not interested in.
Same! I realize they need to make money, but I wish they'd find some other way to do it maybe? Like, I don't think I'd mind more ads if it meant the heart options were cheaper. I have mad respect for the creatives behind these stories, and I do wish it was easier to support them too.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have only been using hearts for Juliette 😁 discovered the ffw button works wonder on stories I am not interested in and it maoes farming hearts a lot easier, also then you don't run the risk of accidently clicking on a heart route for those (happended to me a few times) 😅

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm the exact same. I've done it for over a month, but I got so tired of reading more and more chapters of stories I wasn't interested on, just to get a few hearts. Takes me like week to farm enough hearts to buy just one premium choice
I'm relatively new to the game and the lack of ways to earn hearts is really frustrating. I look at some of the older stories that have 5+ seasons and I don't bother with them because of all the hearts I'd need. Even if I only picked 1 premium choice (25 hearts) per season for 5 seasons that's 125 hearts. It just takes too long to get them, especially if you're trying to keep up with current seasons.

Really hoping we get a mod for this game 😊

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have only been using hearts for Juliette 😁 discovered the ffw button works wonder on stories I am not interested in and it maoes farming hearts a lot easier, also then you don't run the risk of accidently clicking on a heart route for those (happended to me a few times) 😅
Omg I completely forgot about the fast forward button. I'd just been furiously clicking through the text.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same! I realize they need to make money, but I wish they'd find some other way to do it maybe?
Same! I always use the example of Choices, we already have a mod on this site, but you're still able to farm 5 diamonds a day for watching ads, plus 2 extra diamonds for each chapter you read, and I read around 6 everyday.
Lovestruck has gone way too far with how to earn hearts, especially when they already know there's other apps, their direct competition, that make it way easier for players

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same! I always use the example of Choices, we already have a mod on this site, but you're still able to farm 5 diamonds a day for watching ads, plus 2 extra diamonds for each chapter you read, and I read around 6 everyday.
Lovestruck has gone way too far with how to earn hearts, especially when they already know there's other apps, their direct competition, that make it way easier for players
I think its just pure greed, plain and simple.

Kitsune021

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I use choices mod, and I still spend money with them. When I want to finish a book quickly I just go and buy Keys, and I'm happy to do it. The price is quite reasonable and I know how many chapters I'll get (each key for each chapter).
I would gladly buy hearts for Lovestruck and diamonds for Choices, if the price was also reasonable and fair, because right now they are far from it.

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sameeeee... I’ve only purchased keys from choices. I think I didn’t go back and play lovestruck because of their hearts choices! (You telling me to break my lovers heart for not picking the premium choice!!! 😭😭) The hearts are so expensive even paying for $1 of hearts. Ewughhhhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.