✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

h9999

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
hi! may I, humbly and respectfully, request clarification on this please? I'd just like to understand what it means that the game is server sided, and how that renders modding pointless? by pointless, does that mean not at all possible, or just very difficult, or maybe something that would have to be done too many times to be feasible? thank you very much. :)
It's mean that you are modding visual values and the actual values are from the server, so, no matter how many times you change or edit the values it will not make a difference.

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's mean that you are modding visual values and the actual values are from the server, so, no matter how many times you change or edit the values it will not make a difference.
But I thought it's clear that we can't change the amount of hearts and tickets, because it's server sided.
I thought it has to be the same way modded like the app "Choices". It's all server sided too but the premium choices are for free so we don't have to pay any diamonds.
And maybe we can do the same with Lovestruck? Meaning that premium choices don't cost any hearts.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
But I thought it's clear that we can't change the amount of hearts and tickets, because it's server sided.
I thought it has to be the same way modded like the app "Choices". It's all server sided too but the premium choices are for free so we don't have to pay any diamonds.
Nope, in Choices the server sided thing are keys, that's why they are never modded

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
is it not possible to enable free heart choices ? Instead of unlimited hearts or tickets ? Like the thing we have in choices ?
Choices only has server sided keys, that's why the free premium choices work. However in lovestruck everything runs through the server, so altering it is pretty much impossible unless you're an FBI level hacker or something

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i'm starting the 5 season of vanessa and farming hearts from the quests of characters i don't care about reading so it's kind of working only using the hearts for interesting choices only
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know if requests are still automatically rejected if it's been 6 months since its posting?

Samyfag

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
But what about the Girls?
i don't like all of them (mostly the femme fatales soft butch kind of) but i read some, if they are interesting i continue to read i'm almost finished with vanessa then i'm going for helena after that altea and idk after that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.