✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,805 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
If the developer of the game patch the bug very soon, I'm gonna suspicious there are spy here from there. :shockedroid:
Yes, I've only released it here. I won't release this mod anywhere else. I guess it'll be safe until it's leeched by other sites.

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
well I figure I could throw it out a suggestion as well since we have a potential savior in our midst lol

@rk264 first thank you for sharing your ticket mod! Idk if u realize but I'm sure there are plenty of people struggling at home at the moment and your work is truly appreciated.

Secondly the game app Love Island has a modded version where - hilariously enough - it increases the equivalent of "hearts" amount by tapping the volume button on and off IIRC! It always worked. I don't really think love island is on the same lvl as lovestruck and the hardcoded server protections in place, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to mention? Anyway just a thought!

Thanks again for sharing 😊

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
well I figure I could throw it out a suggestion as well since we have a potential savior in our midst lol

@rk264 first thank you for sharing your ticket mod! Idk if u realize but I'm sure there are plenty of people struggling at home at the moment and your work is truly appreciated.

Secondly the game app Love Island has a modded version where - hilariously enough - it increases the equivalent of "hearts" amount by tapping the volume button on and off IIRC! It always worked. I don't really think love island is on the same lvl as lovestruck and the hardcoded server protections in place, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to mention? Anyway just a thought!

Thanks again for sharing 😊
I'll see what can be done.
Check out this post by @claucodile

It mentions a method to farm hearts.

guinevere

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Lovestruck Choose Your Romance

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited Hearts
Unlimited Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.