✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,349 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissyyk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven't played since the mod has been patch. Trying to get money so i can choose the heart scenes

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I keep seeing posts about Lovestruck and I rarely say anything but I'll give my two cents here: in the current state I'm OK with a mod completely offline that will only receive new chapters when the forum crew update it or the unpacked apk files. I just want to enjoy the stories at this point, even if it's broken and out of order in a zip file.
Post automatically merged:

PS: in fact I would unpack it myself if I knew how to avoid any liability to the staff

Layra Gomes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone, Happy Holidays 🎉 !

I've been having a hard time. Because of that I had no time to reply here on the topic. I ended up seeing in the comments that in Lovestruck the actions are inside the server which makes our goal more difficult.

But there is always a 2nd option, so don't give up, I feel there are ways to make it possible (like having access to stories offline or something, I'm talking on other sites, with some acquaintances in the area about it), maybe not now, but maybe soon.

I've been waiting for a long time, a little more is nothing, so as long as there is no solution now we should not give up. Positivity to all 🤞

bipolarbearXI

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years

I've been having a hard time. Because of that I had no time to reply here on the topic. I ended up seeing in the comments that in Lovestruck the actions are inside the server which makes our goal more difficult.

But there is always a 2nd option, so don't give up, I feel there are ways to make it possible (like having access to stories offline or something, I'm talking on other sites, with some acquaintances in the area about it), maybe not now, but maybe soon.

I've been waiting for a long time, a little more is nothing, so as long as there is no solution now we should not give up. Positivity to all 🤞
sorry to hear you've been having a hard time. hope things get better soon, if they havent yet. thank you for the encouraging words! I still have my fingers crossed. have a great holiday season.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time, I hope you feel better soon and have a great christmas.
Regardless of what happens with the mod, you created the most successful and viewed thread so far for requested games, also I've never seen such a big SB reward. You (and all of us) should be proud of what was achieved, lovestruck was once again put on the table for considered modding which is something a year ago would've been unthinkable

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I gotta say that is really nice to read, Daelan :) it really does echo my own thoughts about this Lovestruck Apk saga we have on these forums, headed by you, the lovely Layra Gomes. There is a huge barrier of hopelessness and apathy for a working mod so - like Daelan mentioned - your optimism and hope really should be applauded; despite the pressure you're still holding your head up (even with your troubles, I'm sorry to hear about btw). Your outlook on this whole mess is quite inspiring and I'd like to relay my thanks as well - I've more or less given up but Everytime your thread updates that little bit of "wow maybe it Happened!" hits me and I feel all the more hopeful.

Honestly I want the mod more for you than anyone else - you've done smth very special here 😊

AegisBearing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I’m in agreement here. I don’t mind that it’s not in real time, I just want to be able to read the stories.

ainazb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
please someone mod this game.I've been waiting for a long time and a would really appreciate it if someone takes the time to do it.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
plz tell me you not joking 😂
About the SHE thing? D:> well i wish i was....

About the mod? I have it on good authority that it's coming back although there's no release date for it :D...we'll see D:>

Status
Not open for further replies.