✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
-"That was fast"
-"That's what she said"

I'll let you fill the blanks! :D i enjoy a good hard ban now and then like everyone but i like to be grandiose about it xD a full explanation of this would be too vulgar and not worthy of meh

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, voltage really did their homework regarding security when they updated lovestruck

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
They are making sure they are getting the maximum out of their profits with this.

ainazb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
any news about the mod?I know it's too soon but they released an update.won't that make the mod useless??

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
IMPORTANT INFO
I just saw that Sbenny has created a group to discuss about Lovestruck and its advances. You can join at any moment. The more people that join, the better. That way not only we can discuss about the game and be informed, but also will show how much it's wanted.
Click to access group and to join: Lovestruck

Last edited:

LEGINNDARY

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Lovestruck Choose Your Romance (7.0)

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en
What are the mod features you ask for? - Unlimited Hearts
- Unlimited Tickets (optional)

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
just let OP edit the title and it's all good
Yeah. This thread has the highest reward and the most views out of any other in the forum. It wouldn't do any good to delete it to create a new one that would never achieve what this one has. It's just better to edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.