✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,733 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish there was a way to make this thread appear at the top, instead of the others made afterwards that hardly have SB Points reward.
I don't know how that works tho, maybe there's someone we can contact to just keep this thread?

LEGINNDARY

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish there was a way to make this thread appear at the top, instead of the others made afterwards that hardly have SB Points reward.
I don't know how that works tho, maybe there's someone we can contact to just keep this thread?

Maybe we can post it in the lovestruck group, and comment under the other posts to delete and just support this one? I admit, I made one also but I can delete it and spend my boosts here instead.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can delete it and spend my boosts here instead.
I think it'd be better to concentrate everyone's comments, views and boosters on just one thread, so it stays at the top and gathers a higher reward.

Boosters cost quite a bit of cash so it's more worth it to use them on the most popular lovestruck thread instead. Same with creating new threads when there's already a very successful one that can be edited when updated

LEGINNDARY

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ye
I think it'd be better to concentrate everyone's comments, views and boosters on just one thread, so it stays at the top and gathers a higher reward.

Boosters cost quite a bit of cash so it's more worth it to use them on the most popular lovestruck thread instead. Same with creating new threads when there's already a very successful one that can be edited when updated
Yes, already commented on my thread a link redirecting it here to focus the attention to this thread.😊

Asuna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok I will pay to the person who make this game moded.

Thearcana

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeeeeea! Someone, ppppppleeeaaase! Make a mod! Im ready to pay too!:blushdroid:

lolq99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
At this point if it cant be moded we will have to ask the devs directly for a compromise, to reduce the price of premium choices it should be 5-10 hearts per choice not 25- 35.

Its ridiculous to demand more than 100 € per season.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
we will have to ask the devs directly for a compromise
if they haven't changed them yet, it is because it's being profitable despite the high prices, since they've had those rates for really really long.

They would've changed them already if they weren't working out for them. They're just taking advantage of users.
Post automatically merged:

150k reward but no update yet :'(
Yeah, but after all, the reward only works as an incentive for more modders to try. The more modders, the greater the chances at least. The security they have implanted in this app is incredibly high.

lolq99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lately I've seen people leaving low star reviews and telling the devs to lower the heart price or give more ways to earn them. The dev answered that they are working on it. So I still have some hope.
Maybe if a lot people complain about it, write negative reviews and stop buying hearts they'll change it.

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately Sbenny is no longer working on the mod, I hope one day he will come back!

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe if a lot people complain about it, write negative reviews and stop buying hearts they'll change it.
I also hope they change things, but after all, Voltage is a private company, it purely acts for profit.
There's only 2 reasons why they'd lower the prices: 1) because they're not making enough profit (which currently doesn't seem to be the case) or 2) because they believe they'd make more profit overall if they lowered the prices (we'll see if they do, they make financial analysis to scout those options).

It remains to be seen what it will be. But considering how many new stories they're launching, it certainly doesn't seem like they're having financial difficulties in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.