✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck choose your romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,388 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion1967

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Lovestruck choose your romance

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited hearts and tickets if possible

FEelDaPAinO

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like it but it will never happen. Sbenny has already stated that all support for the Lovestruck mod has ceased in light of recent updates that have made it way harder to mod and people in this community being impatient little turds who wouldn't stop flooding his inbox about updates for it.

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like it but it will never happen. Sbenny has already stated that all support for the Lovestruck mod has ceased in light of recent updates that have made it way harder to mod and people in this community being impatient little turds who wouldn't stop flooding his inbox about updates for it.
I completely agree with you. Although I would really love to see this happen, I understand why it might not happen cause the community has been so bad to the point the mod had to be cancelled. Sbenny did the right thing even though it hurt a lot of us, but some sacrifices had to made and honestly that was the best option and I respect Sbenny for that.
Post automatically merged:

FEelDaPAinO

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
So there isnt gonna be a MOD for lovestruck?
Not unless Sbenny changes his mind which I doubt will happen because of people pulling bs like this. Why is @SBENNY BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL???
It is disappointing but I completely understand the reasoning behind shutting it down. The wonderful modders of this community provide us great content for free. And yet people still act like entitled little children when they don't get everything they want right when they want it.

Masya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been looking all over the internet for a lovestruck MOD and felt kinda sad that there wasn't any, but after I found out what happened between SBenny and those fans I must say I completely support his decision. I hope he never changes his mind so that those whiny, demanding, self-centered babies never get what they want :)

Eshirlea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I get why he did it, but not everyone complained or pmed him, a lot of us just monitored the thread to see if it got updated or not and went on with our days. It isn't fair that we are all being punished because of the toxic half of the community, I only hope one day it comes back.

I respect sbenny and his team, they go above and beyond for us and it's not fair how the toxic people treat them.

As for those who say they will lose progress, delete/disable facebook, open lovestruck, login to facebook and it should save to facebook, then you are free to download/enable facebook again.

Kim123456

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately with the hack can not connect to Facebook and how the game updated, even if it could not :/

hedama98

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I get why he did it, but not everyone complained or pmed him, a lot of us just monitored the thread to see if it got updated or not and went on with our days. It isn't fair that we are all being punished because of the toxic half of the community, I only hope one day it comes back.

I respect sbenny and his team, they go above and beyond for us and it's not fair how the toxic people treat them.

As for those who say they will lose progress, delete/disable facebook, open lovestruck, login to facebook and it should save to facebook, then you are free to download/enable facebook again.
You're not wrong, but really... Seeing "Sbenny" and "disrespectful" in the same sentence is infuriating. After everything the modders have done for us and keep doing every day, without asking anything in return, despite having their own lives outside this community... that reaction is unacceptable. I bet he even received insults. I support his decision, regardless of how sad I might feel about the game.

Beedybird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really do hope they change their minds as there were people that weren't involved with the toxicity going on, but I understand and hopefully, they change their minds and gives us a second chance to learn from the mistakes that others made. I do like playing lovestruck and appreciate what the sbenny does, but I can get if they don't give is the MOD for a while and if they do change their minds we have to be more patient and at least be considerate that they're going out of their way.

Oblivion1967

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I really do hope they change their minds as there were people that weren't involved with the toxicity going on, but I understand and hopefully, they change their minds and gives us a second chance to learn from the mistakes that others made. I do like playing lovestruck and appreciate what the sbenny does, but I can get if they don't give is the MOD for a while and if they do change their minds we have to be more patient and at least be considerate that they're going out of their way.
I have to agree with you 100% on that and very well said by the way.

nisadoraaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Olá, eu queria começar dizendo que não sou bom em inglês e que estou usando o tradutor do Google, estou muito triste em saber que você não vai mais fazer o mod do jogo Lovestruck, acho que sim que você está certo em proibir o pessoa que foi desrespeitosa com você. Mas eu também acho que você não pode lucrar com todos, há várias pessoas esperando o mod de Lovestruck e agora eles não serão capazes de ter por causa de uma pessoa sem noção. Eu acho que você está errado para fazer todo mundo pagar por isso, nós que fizemos nada merecem uma segunda chance, eu realmente preciso do mod deste jogo, por favor, não faça isso.

Oblivion1967

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yo entiendo como sientes.
(I understand how you feel)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's been already discussed many times in many pages of the forum. Starting a new request for Lovestruck will not make it come back, I'm sorry. If I'll change my mind you'll find a mod for Lovestruck without the need of starting a new thread. Thanks for understanding.

#Rejected

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.