❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Moments: Choose Your Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments: Choose Your Story

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 100 SB Points

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gg.lovestory.moments
What are the mod features you ask for? unlimited hairstyles & clothes, premium choices (if possible and I feel like the choices are possibly more able to become premium/unlocked if lucky)

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Unfortunately, it cannot be modded. It sucks because it's a cool game, but without a mod I don't know how anyone can play it consistently. If you pay to play, you'll go broke. It's ridiculous. I'm not sure if lucky points are new but they work in the same way that maple coins do in chapters interactive story games. If so, it would be awesome to hack that because they can be exchanged for diamonds. I noticed that if you run it through Lucky Patcher it decreases the prices significantly, but you cannot purchase anything. Hopefully, something will change in the future and it gets modded.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes please 😊
maybe.png

First, I am sorry to double post, but I messed around with game guardian , and I may have found something. I don't know, it's probably been done before but I figured it was worth sharing. I was able to hack the number of diamonds for moments: choose your story. When I try to make a premium choice with it, for a split second it works, and then it boots me out of the story. I also notice that it will roll back my diamonds to what I originally had. I don't know... I just wanted to mention it because someone might be able to make it work. Sorry for beating a dead horse 😳

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments: Choose your story

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 2400

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gg.lovestory.moments
What are the mod features you ask for? I am asking for free premium choices, hairstyles, and outfits. If those things can't be done, I would like lucky points to be hacked so that they can be exchanged for diamonds.

Hello, I have tried my best to hack the game myself and I have only been able to turn up two things. I was able to hack the value of my diamonds in game guardian :

maybe-min.png

When I try to use the hacked amount of diamonds, it works for a split second. This means it will let me pass to the premium scene or it will ask me if I want to save the outfit. Unfortuately, right after it will boot me from the story and return me to the homepage. Then it will roll my diamonds back to what their originally were. Also, I heard someone mention that the lua files could be modified to make it work. If anyone is interested, I did decompile the apk but I am a newbie and have no idea what I am doing. I can send it if needed. I know this game has been requested a lot, but I figured this was worth sharing because I know a lot of people want this game modded, including myself.

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.