Need a MOD APK for moments choose your story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,032 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments choose your story mod

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=
What are the mod features you ask for? I would like to have unlimited diamonds/tickets

roxistrawlove

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments: Choose Your Story

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gg.lovestory.moments
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited Gems
Unlimited Energy

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
Yes please. Can someone mod it??

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
i stopped modding a few years ago but i know a couple of facts that this game can be modded imo.

first of all here's an example; everytime you choose to read a certain book, what happens? the game directs you to a download page, meaning it is transfering content from the game's server to your phone just like many other games such as choices, chapters, mystic messenger (which are btw, all modded!) and many more.

anyways, what im trying to say is how matter the game currency looks server sided the stories have a way to connect the player to the app without using any currency!!! which means this is one of the facts that this game can be modded even though it's online.

second; every hacker/modder knows that there is always a way for finding a fix. and yes, no matter how strong the security is.

again, there is ALWAYS a way.

think of cyber attacks for instance, now i know that's a bit too much for comparing but come on, it's the same thing when you think deep down.. imagine the modder attacks devs territory lol😄... anyways after finding the trick the rest should be easy, i mean this is just a game app smh

third; now lets do a short brain storm, to mod a game you need to always think smarter than the dev. another example, since moments gives free books a day maybe there is a twist that we can add to this, like reversing their system.

since as many of you know, with free books moments literally gives the player one of the currency, a game pass, which is stars.

now, whats left is diamonds. this can be tricky, because making premium choices is way more complex than you think.

BUT.

again, it's not impossible. one way or another even if we can't unlock everything, i am sure that there is at least one or two thing that we can have/achieve.

so dont lose hope! 👍🏻🙂

Nemesis995

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please just some one mod this game. I am waiting for years to play this game with mod.

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments: Choose your story

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
What are the mod features you ask for? unlimited diamonds/stars or access to premium choices

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years
So I recently took a stab at trying to MOD this game, and I found some insight that might be useful to other modders that might go down the same path.
The game refused to run in my MEmu rooted setup, so I couldn't dump memory with game guardian or otherwise.
On the other hand, using the IDA debugger and a rooted android device might be the way to go about this. I don't have a rooted device or the patience to go through with this arduous process, but theoretically, it should work.
Contrary to common belief, this game is actually not as server-sided as many believe. It's just as "client-sided" as the rest of the visual novel games out there, the difference being that it makes use of encrypted lua source files for the main game logic. These are most likely encrypted using the XXTEA encryption algorithm as I observed in the libslua.so IDA disassembly.

So here's the plan:
Run the game in some sort of debugger context and set breakpoints at the relevant decryption methods. Dump the memory and search for the encryption keys in the resulting memory dump.
Then decrypt the lua files found in assets/StaticAssets/Lua/Game/Data using these encryption keys and modify the lua source code.
When you're satisfied with what you've done, find a way to re-encrypt the file and put it back.
Sign both apks in the xapk package and repackage and test the game. Is it working? Yes? Post the results on this forum and get the juicy rewards in store for you.

P/S
The lua files might have been compiled before being encrypted, so you might also want to arm yourself with a lua decompiler then recompile the code after you've modified it. This might not be the case, it's just a heads up.
You may have to update the md5 hash of the newly modified file in the file assets/StaticAssets/KIPkgAssets.dat or not, I'm not sure whether that helps or not.
The encrypted files also have "magic" of 4 bytes; KLER make of that what you will.

Happy modding :)

kate4586

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments: choose your story

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited diamonds and stars

Status
Not open for further replies.