Need a MOD APK for moments choose your story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,399 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kate4586

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Moments: choose your story

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/need-a-mod-apk-for-moments-choose-your-story.103303/
What are the mod features you ask for?

chanayut911

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So sad i cant make mod LOL i will wait forever and i trying to use Lucky Patcher but it not work i dont know why (sorry for my eng is so bad)

gen178212

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I too have tried Lucky Patcher but my phone isn't rooted so maybe the whole in-app patch won't work. but I would love to have this game too

chanayut911

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I too have tried lucky patcher but my phone isn't rooted so maybe the whole in-app patch won't work. but I would love to have this game too
me too it not work so sad who can help me ??!!!

chanayut911

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its server sided yall. Sbenny tried it himself and confirmed it cant be modded. It's in the rejected requests folder already
hey can u make this mod fore this games
Romance Fate: Stories and Choices
MAYBE: INTERACTIVE STORIES
Fancy Love: Interactive Romance Game

i try to use lucky patcher but it not work too i dont know why and i see someone can do it before but i dont have money to buy so sad.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
hey can u make this mod fore this games
Romance Fate: Stories and Choices
MAYBE: INTERACTIVE STORIES
Fancy Love: Interactive Romance Game

i try to use lucky patcher but it not work too i dont know why and i see someone can do it before but i dont have money to buy so sad.
Maybe is for sure server sided. Fancy love already has a mod available check google and Romance fate has a request thread going in here! I'll tag you. Keep visiting it daily to bump up views. Hopefully someone will mod it eventually

chanayut911

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe is for sure server sided. Fancy love already has a mod available check google and Romance fate has a request thread going in here! I'll tag you. Keep visiting it daily to bump up views. Hopefully someone will mod it eventually
Thank u so much and can u send me link pls i dont see in serch google i find out everyday until now ,I mean Fancy love (sorry for my ENG it so very bad but i can understand what u say)

Last edited:

Alliebutt

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm just gonna bump this post okay? Need this in my life.

Alliebutt

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey love, moments is impossible to mod. It’s server sided. There are already multiple denied requests for this game, not even really sure how this new request got through.
Oof, that's sad to learn. Guess I'll just have to get over it eventually. Thanks for telling me though. I didn't consider going back to read previous posts, but in hindsight that would've saved me a lot of grief 😂

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I would ask instead to have unlocked diamond choices, i think it will be easier to mod that way

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone bad news I saw in a rejected thread for this game that this app cannot be modded including the premium choices. Apparently this game is built differently than the others and it makes a check when opening the app to see if you have the right content unlocked.

You can find sbenny's answer here

So i wont be expecting a mod for this game any time soon unfortunatetly

Last edited:

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello to all,

At this point, it seems obvious that we cannot get this game modded. I have been looking for months and haven't found anything. However, does anyone know of any easy ways to get diamonds and stars. I know the hack generators don't work. I've tried several. I also know that you can get diamonds by watching ads and you can collect stars from a tree. Has anyone found any other ways to get diamonds and stars? Does the amazon coins work?

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
For these type of games you need resources to get the best gameplay possible so I simply dont play games that cannot be modded because I dont want to play an incomplete story. What I do however is to go to youtube and see other players that have spent diamonds to see how the story goes. It does not always work and I know is not the same experience but at my curiosity is fulfilled.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I agree. Nobody wants to play a incomplete game. No matter what anyone tells you, you cannot get the some fulfilling experience without diamond choices. It's a shame, because it is such an awesome game. I wish they would at least have more options to win diamonds for free. Thanks for your reply. Does anyone have recommendations for games similar to this one that have been modded? I already know of chapters and choices.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I agree. Nobody wants to play a incomplete game. No matter what anyone tells you, you cannot get the some fulfilling experience without diamond choices. It's a shame, because it is such an awesome game. I wish they would at least have more options to win diamonds for free. Thanks for your reply. Does anyone have recommendations for games similar to this one that have been modded? I already know of chapters and choices.
There are quite a few! If you like full body sprites like moments, romance fate stories and choices is similar and modded. Search google for the modded version.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
There are quite a few! If you like full body sprites like moments, romance fate stories and choices is similar and modded. Search google for the modded version.
Thank you. I've tried both of them. They are pretty similar. I guess that's the closest we'll get to moments. Thanks again.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Novels is a super new one that also has full body sprites and animated cut scenes as well.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Request Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.