✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Monster High Ghouls & Jewels 2.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Monster High Ghouls & Jewels 2.0

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mattel.ghouls/
What are the mod features you ask for? Thank you for reviewing my request! I greatly appreciate it :)

Features for the MOD:

Unlimited Hard Currency
Unlimited Soft Currency
Unlimited Pet Food
Unlimited Energy

NOTE: Ever since the release of the new/alternate "Monster High Official" app, the Google Play Store link for "Ghouls & Jewels" no longer works. That's why below I am providing an ApkMonk link for the pure apk file. The only way the "Ghouls & Jewels" can now be accessed thru Google Play is by opening the alternate Monster High school app, and then clicking the custom button to download "Ghouls there".

Here is the alternate link to the most recent APK:

Download Monster High Ghouls and Jewels App Apk- APKMonk

I really appreciate it! <3

Last edited:

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @Yoda ! I edited my post so that it's the standard way. Just please be sure to check the note I made :)
Post automatically merged:

@Yoda <3

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Yoda

I checked the requirements and the only thing I can think of is maybe i needed to introduce myself? I thought I did that a long time ago, but i just made an intro now to be safe. The other requirements i already meet :)

Thanks again @Yoda <3

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I checked all your posts and didn't see an introduction but it's there now so Yay!!! Thank you. Good to go. :)

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
jejeje luckily i found one that i can do =) BTW, your tutorial was the one that allow me to start modding.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
jejeje luckily i found one that i can do =) BTW, your tutorial was the one that allow me to start modding.

Glad I could help. I believe one of iandrohackers tuts was my first. He changed his name this last year I think but that was his old name.

Status
Not open for further replies.