❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Monster hunter stories.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazarix55

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Monster hunter stories.

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.capcom.mhsspen
What are the mod features you ask for? - Gaining more EXP after battle. (This one is important.)
- Gaining more money after battle.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @Nazarix55 thank you for your request. The modding team will look into this as soon as some of the older requests are filled. In the meantime, please enjoy our forum with other great games, apps, music, eBooks and topics to enjoy.

Have a great day,
Yoda

Nazarix55

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much.
I have really been revelling in on the forum since I knew it, to begin with.
I will wait for the request as much as I can.

I know this subject is extraneous to this request, but having said that, there are many RPG games such as (dragon quest series/ final fantasy...) needing to have EXP mod that would be fun as well.

Well! Thanks for contacting me. I will look forward to seeing this mod someday.
Sincerely.

Daxter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Monster Hunter Stories

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.capcom.mhsspen&hl=en_EU
What are the mod features you ask for? Full Paid game;

1 Hit kill;

Probably some other functions, however since I haven't played the game yet, I'm still not sure what else.

Daxter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Neat! The thing is that just the demo is huge and I'm not sure I can download everything, will try though, thanks!

Nazarix55

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly, playing RPG games sometimes need to gain more EXP, so that I want monster hunter stories to have that mod.

Master2873

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Forgot to mention too. It is the full size game for God knows for what reasons (3.04gb or so), and if you don't have a rooted device, good luck getting your save to carry over into the full game. It uses Google cloud for back ups, and any modded version I managed to find of it will not install if The Adventure Begins is currently installed. There is HOURS of gameplay to be had in the demo.

I managed to put about 10 hours into it, and it feels like a waste since I cannot figure out a way to get the save to stay on the device since it's part of the app data, and I'm not even sure if that will work. I even went to lengths of using ADB to uninstall the app, but keep the data. Still refuses to install with any bit of the original demo installed since they linked the apps together. So, beware!

Guess it's nice to have the demo to see if it runs well on your device. It runs decent on my Droid Moto Z Play even after the Android 8 update. The Android 8 update seems to have made all my 3d games run much worse. MHXR used to run okay, now it crashes, and gets sound stutter more frequently, along with MH:Stories.

Master2873

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
there is a unlimited money mod floating around the unlimited items would be a plus. Great game thou
Especially since money is about the least of your issues in the game. It's collecting items to make armor, healing items, debuff removal items, quest items, and more. A lot of the stuff cannot be bought either. A lot of stuff doesn't come into the game until you're about half way through or so. Then the game changes how it's played over the halfway point, and post game. You're going to figure out that your character is much weaker, and stays that way with armor, and weapons upgrades, since your stats are capped harder. You'll be stuck using sword and shield, and healing and buffing your monsties for the rest of the remaining game, and afterwards. The most common item becomes a chore to get too, later in the game (herbs). The way the gameplay changes in late and post game, is one if it's biggest downfalls, but still overall a pretty decent game.

Edit: Was supposed to be a quote, and I clicked wrong button.

ilia1234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wont this mod to be a mod for unlimited items and health, 1hit1kill, rear monster aquire luck up
Or even if possible and wont break the game to have all the monsters from start so I will choose wich one to use

JerroneVril

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The link to forum is currently down at this moment, I'm excited to try this!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello,

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.