✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for My Shelf: My Choice, My Episode

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberiin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? My Shelf: My Choice, My Episode

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.novel
What are the mod features you ask for? I know that hacking diamonds and tickets is impossible, but maybe you can make Free Premium Choices mod? Like in Choices Stories you play mod.

mekha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes! Please mod this game for the premium choices if it's not possible to mod it through the diamonds

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think it'll still be pretty tough to mod but that's a good idea, hopefully it's less challenging XD I would really like a mod of this game

bokonokopoko

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Really hoping someone mods this! The last mod has been outdated for over 3 months now :( Please!

Cmaja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Looking forward for this one. I want to continue my game :(

heybee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes please! I'm looking forward to the next update of this game. Thank you so much for the hard work😊

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@liberiin Unfortunately your request is being rejected because of the Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

#Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.