✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for mystic messenger

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,787 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? mystic messenger

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger
What are the mod features you ask for? 3000-5000 hoursglass mod. Thank you so much!

dvbbuk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
wouldn't you get banned if you hack mystic messenger?

Darasta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah. I mean, even if you only trick it by changing your time zone (so you won't get lock out of chat), you will be banned. And Cheritz is pretty strict about that. My advice is, at least for now, to just read guides and walkthroughs. They got a lot of tips on how to maximize the gameplay with minimum hourglass as possible, such as not opening the guests' RSVP email until the party date. A lot of players said that just by buying 100 hourglass, which is relatively cheap, you could get a pretty decent play on the routes.
I understand the frustration though, especially if you're pining for V and Ray's routes... (880 hourglass...which means 88000 hearts???)
Just don't believe the hack video with links out there that claimed it could give limitless hourglass and hearts. Not only they're proven to be scam, it's also potentially dangerous.

JojoHadji

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is one up on the sbenny website but please we need an update 😭 it's currently on 1.9.2 and we need 1.13.1

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I still hoping & dream for this game~~~~~
Onegaishimasu~~~~~

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
wouldn't you get banned if you hack mystic messenger?
Yep you'll get ban. But I was extremely lucky that I didn't get it. In the past I used MM mod apk where I get thousands of hourglass and free card calls for every characters lol. But I stopped playing and went under the radar. It's how my account stayed safe.

Right now hacking MM is pretty much impossible without the banhammer.

I decided to buy V and Ray's calling cards since its not safe to hack em'. Also its time for me to show my support for Cheritz lol.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Yep you'll get ban. But I was extremely lucky that I didn't get it. In the past I used MM mod apk where I get thousands of hourglass and free card calls for every characters lol. But I stopped playing and went under the radar. It's how my account stayed safe.

Right now hacking MM is pretty much impossible without the banhammer.

I decided to buy V and Ray's calling cards since its not safe to hack em'. Also its time for me to show my support for Cheritz lol.
Speculation...
I'm not banned from that picture above.

Status
Not open for further replies.