Need a MOD APK for Obey Me!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,648 happy users since 2014.
Register

dustyrose23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Obey Me!

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 2200

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme
What are the mod features you ask for?
-All main story chapters unlocked.
-Unlimited Energy if possible.
(Game is server-sided)
Thank you to anyone who is willing to mod this<3

Last edited:

dustyrose23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
By the way guys, if it is impossible to mod it, please let me know. I have kept my hopes of finding a mod up for almost 2 years. Nevertheless, I still appreciate the efforts of anyone who has tried to mod it. Thank you.

Gazal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think the full VIP features might be doable but the in-game currency is definitely on the servers, I think. I have been searching for a similar mod, but I can't find it.

dustyrose23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes, you are right. The game is server-sided. At this point, I will be happy with unlimited energy only or all the main story chapters unlocked.

dustyrose23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
If you are able to find something that is actually up-to-date, please do tell me. I am growing desperate because of those 2D boyz. Thank you for replying ❤

Koutami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I’ve looked in a few places but all they’re able to do is just to stop the opponent’s from using skills. Which, cool, but not useful for the higher tier lessons. At point, if the mod gods could bless us with just unlimited energy, I will be happy. 😂

dustyrose23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yep:/ The one that I am using freezes enemy skills. It only helps to get through the battles with one ⭐ but apart from that, I am suffering and miserable my friend😭

Gazal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you attempt to make the ravens unlimited by increasing the boost and reward to 40 ravens or something

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
lord please i thirst for demon boys. fr tho is there anyone who could make this happen? ;-;

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello User,

I am here to Inform you that your Request has passed its 6 month limit (or 180 days). It means that your Request will automatically be Rejected as per the Rules of this Area. (Please check here: Request Official Rules!)
Feel free to make a request again! Also be sure to check if there is already a request for it here! (no need to make a request since there is already one :) )

Thank you for Reading.

Sincerely,
Gourov

sazzsazz72

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I think the full VIP features might be doable but the in-game currency is definitely on the servers,