✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Originals: Interactive Story Series (Early Access)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisteringNow

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, I have a mod for Originals v0.8.19 from censored-INFECTED-site. If I sent it to someone, would they be able to use it to update it. I don't really know how to mod games, so I don't know if that's possible.

bobawho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd like to throw my vote too for this mod. There is a mod for this game with unlimited gems, but the person who made it is charging for it.

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
this is hilarious, even mr. sbenny himself said he managed to mod the premium choices which is enough already. but even to this day there is nothing..im sure all of you noticed but they delete anything about what "that" site is doing, i mentioned their name on my post before this page but the first part of sentence is removed (which is "that" site's name).

seriously.

if you're going to remove everything and then still allow shared mods from etc sites and still not gonna do anything about it..its lame.

same games, high prices, all is cash grab nothing more.

idc if you ban me or delete my post or words because i disrespected your site lol ((=

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@cykaki, there's a HUGE difference between what users post in the "Shared Games & Apps" section and when users link to external sites. You need to understand not all sites are safe like our community. 95% of external sites claiming to be the authors of mods and sharing them, are mostly sites which inject malwares and tracking codes into those apps, with the sole scope of monetizing their work, which is also often taken from other sources, claiming they made the mod, and THAT site you're talking about is one of the most infected sites ever. If you don't believe my words, just hire a coder and make him inspect their mods, you'll find out there are from 5 to 10 different malicious codes into their releases, and if you google enough, you'll also realize they're not the original authors, they just change the "signature" inside the game, so that when you launch the game you see their name inside, instead of the name of the original authors.

Also, THAT site initially started by STEALING our mods (including VIP ones) and putting their signature with malicious codes inside. That worked fine for them until we banned all their accounts and guess what? All of a sudden they stopped updating those mods. Now, feel free to judge and decide what to do about yourself, but please stop judging us, as we're only safeguarding our community by STRICTLY AVOIDING such dangerous places, which will only steal all your personal data for a few bucks.

And last but not least, what I said about this game was VERY clear. I hacked premium choices, but turned out to be a visual mod, and not a real one, which means it didn't work, so your whole post is misleading and lacks of any logic, that's why I invite you to carefully read and understand what you read before writing, as you could quickly end up posting misleading stuff like you did in the post above otherwise.

Killer00013

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wasn't that months ago though? Could you try again to mod it? Back then diamond choices weren't saved and you had to repay when you resterted the story.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can certainly try again, just need some more time as I have some work left first.

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
@cykaki, there's a HUGE difference between what users post in the "Shared Games & Apps" section and when users link to external sites. You need to understand not all sites are safe like our community. 95% of external sites claiming to be the authors of mods and sharing them, are mostly sites which inject malwares and tracking codes into those apps, with the sole scope of monetizing their work, which is also often taken from other sources, claiming they made the mod, and THAT site you're talking about is one of the most infected sites ever. If you don't believe my words, just hire a coder and make him inspect their mods, you'll find out there are from 5 to 10 different malicious codes into their releases, and if you google enough, you'll also realize they're not the original authors, they just change the "signature" inside the game, so that when you launch the game you see their name inside, instead of the name of the original authors.

Also, THAT site initially started by STEALING our mods (including VIP ones) and putting their signature with malicious codes inside. That worked fine for them until we banned all their accounts and guess what? All of a sudden they stopped updating those mods. Now, feel free to judge and decide what to do about yourself, but please stop judging us, as we're only safeguarding our community by STRICTLY AVOIDING such dangerous places, which will only steal all your personal data for a few bucks.

And last but not least, what I said about this game was VERY clear. I hacked premium choices, but turned out to be a visual mod, and not a real one, which means it didn't work, so your whole post is misleading and lacks of any logic, that's why I invite you to carefully read and understand what you read before writing, as you could quickly end up posting misleading stuff like you did in the post above otherwise.
thank you for clearing things up, i went and checked a bunch of games from genius inc that site posted (which were actually from P(X)T site, then found more of similar examples. and finally after seeing criminal case mods i got convinced because i know they were only here at sbenny first because this site was the only one that updated it.

what a joke.

although i couldnt find the games they share using paywall i guess it doesnt matter because at the end its the same bulls*it.

and excuse me for lashing out.. also thank you again :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No worries dear @cykaki, just wanted to clear things out to avoid misinformation :)

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
*warning* *infected site* managed to mod this game to give free premium choices and clothes, but he charges $10 a month for it, a bit ridiculous. Could you try again please? 😭
what a scam. and i've read where people ask them questioning about paywall. they only answer with "there are people who are willing to support our site, and these mods are for them"

LOL, not only taking your money but they also take your data.

they make excuse protecting the mod and from leechers but. how is that possible in the first place? one way or another even if its one person, someone will leak and the game/app will change as time passes.

for example sbenny uses protected links for a reason, yes they require SB Points but at least they are safe. and thats the point, those who inject malware as such "that site" cant reach that mod at once and cant inspect then tweak around things or add or remove things.

so its not reasonable enough for me, its just about money.

10$. (in my case that makes 68₺, which is almost 70₺ and thats like paying 70$ for me.)

not everyone always have that money, and there are already many people using their site which means the biggest support imo.

ps. their request section is also a way to earn money, since they again use adwall to reach the link leading to the original game

anyways coming from a leecher and infected mods..
if this is the safe way, i highly doubt that =))))

Last edited:

Killer00013

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can certainly try again, just need some more time as I have some work left first.
I don't wanna seem entitled or something but will you actually do it? Because it has been 2 weeks already. If you can't because of work or other things then maybe I can ask someone else on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.