❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Pirates and trader 2 beta

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Pirates and trader 2 beta

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.micabytes.pirates2&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dpirate+and+traders+2&pcampaignid=APPU_1_M-yHW5KKAY_5rQGnobb4CQ
What are the mod features you ask for? Infinity gold and infinity skill point. I hope someone will make mod for this good game.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I unlocked the upgrade to the "Gold" version, so it's add free and I think it said you get 2 extra slots or character backrounds. Something like that, lol.
I'm looking into adding extra skill points and starting gold.

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I unlocked the upgrade to the "Gold" version, so it's add free and I think it said you get 2 extra slots or character backrounds. Something like that, lol.
I'm looking into adding extra skill points and starting gold.
Im really excited and cannot wait to play it

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I seconded this. The First was a Great game and worth modding too.
@Axiom
:kissdroid:

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@zzoi50 Axiom said he was working on it. He'll get it done as soon as he can. Patience please.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'll post the unlocked version later today if i can. Finding the gold values has been a bit more difficult as everything i change either freezes the game or has no effect.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I'll post the unlocked version later today if i can. Finding the gold values has been a bit more difficult as everything i change either freezes the game or has no effect.
:eek:<3:stareyedroid:
Am messing with the First game and found out I do Still enjoy it a lot!
O Almighty @Axiom Please do take a peek.
Changing and then patching in back the :
person_item.xml
ship_item.xml
_20180910_231337.JPG
_20180910_231348.JPG

Last edited:

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
On lunch break now. I played a few minutes of the game but the only IAP i found is the gold edition purchase, but no Gold coin purchases.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I think I got this. This games coding looks straight forward, but what you mod, isn't always what you get.
Sometimes I put a negative purchase amount of 500 or 1000, but in game it shows 10 or -2, but I think I figured most of it out.
I boosted the Cargo Hold of All Ships, it varies by choices, but all ships should be over 900 Cargo Hold. I didn't mess with any other ship stats, I didn't wanna mess with to much yet.
I changed the value of food to a negative, so when you buy it, you get gold. Downside is, you can't sell any or you will loss money, so on buy what you need.
I also changed the value of the "Backsword" you buy it and it gives you 9998 in your purse. For some reason, your personal money and ship money are split.
Bonus to this, is your purse can't go into the negatives, so if you ever run out of money, sell your sword, i will zero out your current money, then buy it again for another 9998
I'll be posting it soon.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'm putting this here as the request for the first one is closed.
I've been working on the first game and I've got a few things done. I've got 2 to 3 mods in progress, some without boosted ship stats, some with boosted ship and personal stats.

I hope to have it done by Friday.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @Axiom im just curious. are you still working on the first mod? (Pirates and traders) im just excited and wondering if youre gonna be posting it soon :3

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hey @Axiom im just curious. are you still working on the first mod? (Pirates and traders) im just excited and wondering if youre gonna be posting it soon :3
Yeah. The ship stats were giving me issues. So I'm probably gonna mange a lite mod like the second game for now.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tysm for taking the time to reply! Im looking forward to for it :3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@zzoi50

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross