Need a MOD APK for Plants vs zombies 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin582

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Plants vs zombies 2

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=
What are the mod features you ask for? Well i want unlimited gems, you guys already made a mod for this game but it also has unlimited suns.
I dont want unlimited suns ; only unlimited gems.

Amin582

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Will someone make this mod please :(
I mean u guys already made the mod with unlimited suns and gems! Just remove that huge pile of suns in the mod and bingo...
Post automatically merged:

I will even donate some of my SB Points to who make the mod

Last edited:

Amin582

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its been 4 days...
Please someone makes the mod😪

Crasherdrone

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like this also, inf suns seems too cheaty

Last edited:

Amin582

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I dont wanna spam but guys cmmmmooooon pleeeease help me

Amin582

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its been some time since i posted this.
Wtf ppl? 3000 SB Points for a mod that already have been made! JUST WITHOUT THOSE SUNS...
COME OOOOOOON

Crasherdrone

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It really has been over a month... i dont think its happening. Also bought 5 small view boosters to help some.

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Feel like this place (the users) are getting greedy and ungrateful.
Fulfill a users request, to only have a group complain about the features and want customize mods.
Is this going to be a trend? Each game needs 5 mods to please all members? Good way to drive out modders. Keep it up.

Edit: Is it that difficult, install the mod provided, buy as many gems as you want, go back to original version. You have what you want.

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
@Amin582 You have to remember that the Modders are here volunteering their time to do this for you. They don't get paid for it; they still have jobs, lives, and more to take care of. Not to mention, there are pages and pages of people who have requested mods and the modders are working to help with those as best as they can. If you look at the top of the thread this is a request, not a contractual obligation to get everything and anything you wish. This is just a guarantee that someone will try if they can. Purchasing boosters isn't a guarantee that yours will be modded perfectly or done immediately. It is simply to boost your post so that more modders can see it and VOLUNTEER to mod it if they have the chance. Disparaging and undervaluing their work only makes it more likely for them to want to spend less time here, not more. I urge you to please remember that moving forward before spamming your requests and disrespecting the people who take time out of their day to volunteer to try and help.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Buy gems, sync, remove mod, install playstore version.

Milleglocking

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I could figure out how to but I just started so I barley know how to share anything

Status
Not open for further replies.