Need a MOD APK for Pokemon Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowSeeker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
jeez how long did that take you? im still at 14/20 and for some reason its taking me very long to accumulate the vouchers (hard/9x)

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
jeez how long did that take you? im still at 14/20 and for some reason its taking me very long to accumulate the vouchers (hard/9x)
hahahaha its very simple!!!
with GG put speedhack x15 then donwload from play store auto click and set correctly then use AUTO on hard mode and u done^^
and yes take very long time even u using speedhack...>.>
Post automatically merged:

Which poks u used to auto hard mode
im using on the center lycanroc then left and right houndoom and persian for farm coupon on hard mode.

Last edited:

GlowSeeker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hahahaha its very simple!!!
with GG put speedhack x15 then donwload from play store auto click and set correctly then use AUTO on hard mode and u done^^
and yes take very long time even u using speedhack...>.>
Well then we're doing it the exact same way, god knows how many hours I've let this thing run, I'm gonna need a new phone afterwards

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well then we're doing it the exact same way, god knows how many hours I've let this thing run, I'm gonna need a new phone afterwards
lol...
Im did like this for like 5 days farming 2/3 hr per day.
I know it sucks but this is the only way to get maxed mewtwo before the event is done...
I can’t imagine how many hours it would have taken to do this without the speed hack and AUTO farm....
DENA is f****ng crasy!!!

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
OMG...DRAGONITE!!!!
Im glad i didnt spend the gem on christmas event fortunately!!!!
This is my preferite pokemon with MAXED stat:love::love::love:

Screenshot_20191226-210329_Pokmon Masters.jpg
Screenshot_20191226-210337_Pokmon Masters.jpg

mikewong270

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Anyone know how you can link acc from GG? When I try to link, it keeps saying "Error 30204 Failed to open browser to display Nintendo Acc page..." I tried adding browsers and signing in from parallel space but its not working :(

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does anybody's game crashing? I have root with magisk and i hide it from game, also deleted the TWRP folder but my game keeps crashing...I have android 10 .Is that the problem?
Edit: Nevermind, found the problem and fixed it.

Last edited:

Max9x

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Someone help me. Was messing around in GG and trying to figure out how to modify values of the exchange shop and I ended up getting 90% of the event things at random, however I have magically got -1,289,410,761 Coins. I have around 0 exploiting and GG experience apart from other simple games. Anyone able to help?

Sinzu190602

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Someone help me. Was messing around in GG and trying to figure out how to modify values of the exchange shop and I ended up getting 90% of the event things at random, however I have magically got -1,289,410,761 Coins. I have around 0 exploiting and GG experience apart from other simple games. Anyone able to help?
You can modify shop ?

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anybody's game crashing? I have root with magisk and i hide it from game, also deleted the TWRP folder but my game keeps crashing...I have android 10 .Is that the problem?
Edit: Nevermind, found the problem and fixed it.
Just change the folder of TWRP to another name.

if u get -1,289,410,761 Coins this mean they protect that value and u got penality for that...if your account isnt very good i suggest to start from zero with another account...

You can modify shop ?
Yes you can.

Is the shop modification still working?
yes but the procedure is different

Anyone know how you can link acc from GG? When I try to link, it keeps saying "Error 30204 Failed to open browser to display Nintendo Acc page..." I tried adding browsers and signing in from parallel space but its not working :(
It's useless trying with parallel space because the game detects it...

Solgaleo with MAX stat 5/5 - 20/20 lvl 120!!!
Unfortunately i didnt find Garchomp yet with 5 pull of 10 roll...
this time i was unlucky BUT i find 3 pokemon with 5 star that i missed!!!
Now i miss just 5 pokemon for complete the pokedex.

Screenshot_20200105-021700_Pokmon Masters.jpg
Screenshot_20200105-021709_Pokmon Masters.jpg

Last edited:

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bro can u teach us also
Im sorry but idk how to do shop hack with new method...
The only one know is @NoFear he is the wizard of pokemon master!!!!
or simply u can farm item with speedhack x15 and auto clicker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.