Need a MOD APK for Pokemon Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,128 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darber

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey y'all ! I'm New here. I was looking for a mod for this game but I can't find anything. But as far as i've understood the thread, we can modify things ? Is there someone who could kindly tell me how to modify things, such as items number in inventory or needed to upgrade something (I guess injecting pokemon would be too hard.)
Thanks to anyone who can help, and good luck to you Mr. NoFear 😁

eva3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
These devs have lost their minds lmao, I left my phone farm the items on 2400x speed for like 4 hours and I'm nowhere near maxing out Mewtwo; god help those who grind this legitimately

kaka1112021

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
will there be a public release of this mod for pokemon masters. I cant find any injectors for public use. It would be amazing if you released it. :)

CryptoXCA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hiii

I just discovered this post. Is there a way to hack the game? Someone would be so kind to indicate how? Please, I can't find any free or paid hack.

Thank you very much.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.