✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Red Embrace

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Red Embrace

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.argentgames.redembrace&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dgg+store+red+embrace&pcampaignid=APPU_1_Dzm6WvTFJsOM8wWr1aiYAQ
What are the mod features you ask for? All stories unlocked
Please note this is a Bl/yaoi visual novel game i don't know if anyone here again it or not so i just want to give a warning just to be sure .

Last edited:

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I don't usually using LP but I'll give it a try thank you ;) ( it work... it work ... Thank you so much @Moonblink )

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
How did you make it work? I tried using Lucky Patcher on the apk but it just got stuck on downloading resources
Since this is a big game it'll have a separate file in android/obb, before using lucky patcher you have to change the name of the file there because when you uninstall the game after latching this file will be deleted if the name is not changed, but keep in mind you'll need the original name again. Then after you patch and install the patched game just return the file name to the oeiginal and that's it. Hope this explanation is not confusing, if so please tell me and i'll try to explqin better

OMNIVELOCS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, I just came accross your comment recently and I decdided to do the stepz however im having some difficulties already with the first step (sorry hehe) when you said the thing about rewriting the obb file i cant seem to find the file anywhere when i searched for it in my files. I downloaded the game on google play btw so do i have to download it from anywhere else? This game is really the thing thats saving me from dying of boredom this quarantine but i dont have money to actually buy it nor do i have the necessary means to access a steam account so having the modded version is all that i can do.

OMNIVELOCS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, me again. I really feel like I need a more in depth explination of how to even patch the game in the first place. Sorry, Its because Im new to patching but I really want to try my best and understand, hoping that you reply. Thank you

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
No problem, i'll get some screenshots to show you what i mean 😀

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Ok, first of all you'll have to redownload the game again from playstore since the obb files were deleted the first time you tried to patch it. After it's installed open your file explorer then go to Android>obb.
You'll find a folder named "main.100010538.com.argentgames.redembracehollywood.obb"
Screenshot_20210120-123659_ES File Explorer.jpg

First thing you should do is slightly change the name, usually i just add a letter or a mark to make it easier for me when i rename it again, so i do something like this,
Screenshot_20210120-123750_ES File Explorer.jpg

Then i open Lucky Patcher and tab on the game i want to patch, i don't have red embrace but i'll show the same steps on a different app. So i tap on the game i want to patch then open Menu of patches
Screenshot_20210120-123829.jpg

Then i choose this option
20210120_123956.jpg

And then i make sure first 2 options are ticked, then tap rebuild app
Screenshot_20210120-124036.jpg

After it's done you'll see that they succeed and written in green, this app is already patched so it shows like this but for you first 3 or 4 options will be green, then tap browse

Screenshot_20210120-124148.jpg

Then you'll see the patched apk, tap it and choose,
Screenshot_20210120-124215.jpg

After it installs it again, go back to Android>obb and change the file name to the original again, and that's it the game should start now and work normally.

Hope this was helpful! 😀

OMNIVELOCS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Oh my thank you so much. Your instructions were soo informativee and I was actually able to patch the game successfully😭😭. If anyone sees this, then what you might find is that towards one of the final steps (after clicking browse) 3 things popped up. So i just rotated my screen and clicked the one that says "support" and then proceeded to rename the obb and it the patched purchase worked. Thank you again so much for this you are a Godsend😭

Cdj

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For some reason it is not working for me. I am able to follow all the steps until I have to rename the obb file back to its original, the obb file is no longer in Android>obb. Help please!