✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,362 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

timebound

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lilithgame.roc.gp
What are the mod features you ask for?
1 - Inventory Mod in which items do not decrease when used (specifically rare items like universal silver and golden heads/statues; silver and gold star sculptures; silver, gold and platinum keys; or gem inventory items, and universal speedup items... but especially and specifically golden and silver universal heads/statues.. and universal speedups).

2 - Though the gem currency is server-side and probably unlikely to be able to be modded, it'd be cool if you could look into it. (In relation to the above, the game will give you consumable inventory items you can use that will award you gems, the game's currency. Could that be a workaround for this server-side currency issue?)

3 - If the inventory mod isn't possible, then a mod in which you have an unlimited or a high or replenish-able number of heads/statues, keys, or universal speedups (or any inventory item... but especially those heads/statues, keys, and universal speedups).

In addition to the SB Points, I'm willing to pay $100 USD as well for a working mod that fulfills #1 and/or #3 (#2 is not as important), if that isn't against the rules (if it is, mods, just let me know and I'll edit this part out. Please don't remove this post because I'm literally putting all my SB Points on it!)

NOTE: I'm aware this game updates frequently with new material, so any MOD probably won't have massive longevity. I understand. ;)

EDIT: If none of the above is possible, I've seen other mods in which in-app purchases are manipulated to become free. I'd be happy with that, too. :)

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 15,000

Last edited:

timebound

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would just like to update this to say that I'm upgrading the reward to $100 usd if someone can make this MOD happen. Thanks!

timebound

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm just bumping this again to say that $100 reward is still out there. Thanks. :)

timebound

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't seem to edit the original post, so I'm going to reply to this yet again (sorry moderators, I'm not trying to be annoying or break any rules here).

I know any mod of this game is a serious undertaking, and so if anyone with the know-how is reading this, I am seriously willing to pay for a working mod. I realize $100 is probably not enough for the work that you'd have to put into it. So if you're able and willing, you can PM me to negotiate a price for a working mod (we'll discuss the specifics of what it can achieve), and when you're done you can still release the mod to the SBenny community for the benefit of all.

I have tried and failed myself many times to mod this game, doing everything from writing Python scripts to run in Bluestacks to GameGuardian to LuckyPatcher. I'm just not good enough. But I've seen the miraculous work pulled off with free in-game purchases and other hacks in games here like Slots Era, and I know there must be someone who can crack this code.

And I'm willing to pay you for what the job is worth. So, please contact me if you're interested and wanting to take a stab at this thing. It would make a lot of people happy!

Apologies again to the moderators if this is not allowed.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.