✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Romance Fate: Stories and Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,179 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Romance: Stories and choices

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited diamonds and tickets or at least free premium choices

Nemesis995

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Romance: stories and choices

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance
What are the mod features you ask for? Requested Mod Feature: Unlimited Keys, Free Premium Choices

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just discovered this gem today and omg, I would die for this
Omg. Same. Tried to search for a modded version of this game, but only got the old version one. Hopefully someone in here managed to modded the newest version.

Nemesis995

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Chapters have a modded version so maybe this one can be modded now too!

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
Chapters have a modded version so maybe this one can be modded now too!
yes!! :D since this feature gives a possible chance to tweak around i believe its a greenlight for us :giggle: and i hope someone can take a look soon :(

jokaline6495

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Lastest version is 1.0.38
26/06/2020
I dont find mod in google
Good
Screenshot_20200629-013908.jpg
news??

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just discovered this.. and as I'm sucker for these kind of "games" I must say... It really needs a MOD asap 😔.
To all fantastic MOD witches & wizards here.... please help us poor creaters and make our day ☺🙏😉😘

Last edited:

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Guys just wanted to let y’all know that I heard from another reputable modder that this game is in fact, server sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.