✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for RPG Marenian Tavern Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,056 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiera

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi guys, just wanna share something. I found the way from another google searching (its kinda politically incorrect if i said i found it from another forum. haha) and it's works.
So, all we have to do is download the trial version from Google Playstore. Install it as usuall. Copy the OBB file from Sbenny, but dont delete the one from trial version. I can pass the story, but the shop logo on corner left(buy premium) still appears. No problem so far. the only problem here are we can't buy items from the shop for free. haha
Thank you.
*i beg your pardon if i wrote something wrong. English are not my native language.
Btw, @Axiom, i always love your hard work for all of us.

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
But your way is not perfectly right, that way only make you open 3 location and after u find other character trial note came again

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please mod this game sir please please please:stareyedroid::stareyedroid::dinodance::dinodance:

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Maybe mr.axiom very busy man so he not ready to mod this game, but hope he mod this game immediately thanks for other mod

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Still playing trial version until now, almost boring because wondering in 3 location with same food and monster and ingredient.......
Hope mr.axiom finish her mod:stareyedroid::stareyedroid::stareyedroid::stareyedroid::dinodance::dinodance::dinodance::dinodance:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I haven't abandon this mod, but I'm having difficulty with it as my only rooted device won't run this game so I can't hack the premium currency to make a Modded Helium Save. If I just upload the Premium game, no one will be able to play it as the License check is to strong for Lucky Patcher to patch it and it won't run right, also you can't use LP to patch the IAP, because the game detects it's modded and won't allow you access the shop and even if you "buy" the full version in the trial, if the trial apk is patched, the game won't registers that it's bought and won't allow you to continue.

This game has been a pain to deal with since it's so large, my old rooted tablet can't seem to handle 500+MBs of a game and my old ass PC can't run an Android Emulator properly either, so I'm kinda stuck.
The only thing I figured out is if you put the Premium OBB file in the same folder as the trial OBB, it will let you play the full game using only the trial APK and it doesn't affect anything negatively. No impossible battle and you have full access to the shop.
Once I can get this to run on a rooted device, I will hack the currency and make a Helium save and provide the save plus, the premium OBB to place in the trial OBB folder.

This seems like the only way to properly do this game as any changes to the APK itself, lock it down.

AbduSharif12

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Found on the Internet that the trick of putting the premium obb in the same folder as trial obb didn't work either, because the note that asks you to buy the full game will show up again once you visit the tavern at the second village, unless your mod is stronger than the one on the internet? have you gone past that point in the game?

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
@AbduSharif12
Thanks for the tip. I have not played that far using the obb trick. I shall try and verify.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot to your hard work mr.axiom and thaks for replaying this request