✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Rule the kingdom

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,742 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Rule the kingdom

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=
What are the mod features you ask for? Free update.unlimited diamonds

Yaxmeen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've found a Rule the kingdom mod on the Internet with 2kk+ diamonds, but I can't get the game to download the update, so I can't go any further than the first missions :( a working mod would be really good!

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ditto. I wish just somebody help. Its a great game

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
@Rob67 I got a modded version of this. It's version 5.11 which I'm pretty sure was the last version before it was removed from the playstore and it works fine on my LG V30 phone
I'll post it soon. :D

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ty but problem is update. It dont update and company folded. Kentcave tried and he gave info

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hmm, ok. I just installed it on my phone and it's running fine, I just finished the tutorial and I'm level 5, does it Stop working after that at some point?

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
After first level it say update. Thats the problem

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'll give it a play through and see what happens. Maybe i can figure out how to bypass it.

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Please my version free diamonds and lots of free money

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Hmm, ok. I just installed it on my phone and it's running fine, I just finished the tutorial and I'm level 5, does it Stop working after that at some point?
Yes, after we finished all the simple quests..The Emperor will task us for a Major Quest.
Thats when we CAN journey to the further Southwest and be able to patch up the game FULLY.
Quite a BIG size file to grab the rest of the game and open up the Whole map.
(thats the obb file)

An innovative feature that became a Curse now.
If all game is like this, meaning we need only small size initial install to play/trial/demo it.
Then, if suit our taste..we can proceed later on with the bigger size files.

Under 100mb or even 50mb, the First time. Just like the shareware distribution system of ages ago.
Ouch. Dang. Forgotten that I am NOT writing a CoG/Novel in this thread.
Apologies.
lol
Post automatically merged:

I'll give it a play through and see what happens. Maybe i can figure out how to bypass it.
pssst..ALL = Revealed!
_20180818_032433.JPG

68k woot woot lol
Post automatically merged:

Please my version free diamonds and lots of free money
Yes. Need not be modded anymore. Just require the obb files. And its playable..offline.

Last edited:

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Without the obb file, the game cant be played past the first level. I checked in the apk itself, but i cant unlock the other stages. Even if i could they would still be unplayable as the obb file holds the data for those levels.

I sent GameInsight a message to see if they still had the data on a server and if they could some how send it to me.

I got a generic copy and paste reply which had nothing to do with my email to them.
I sent a reply back, looking for a better responce but im not holding my breath.

Best bet for this us to check Google and blog sites. Maybe somebody uploaded the obb to versuon 5.11

If they did, i can mod the game with no problem.

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
We are here. Still no joy

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sorry for the late reply to this. I finally heard from GameInsight and they said unless someone has the data to share, they no longer have it themselves and they can't give out a link or anything. We'll have to search the net, but for now, this seems to be a dead end.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Ugh, I dislike seeing threads like this. Shoot!!

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.