Need a MOD APK for School of Chaos Online MMORPG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,318 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris33134

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? School of Chaos Online MMORPG

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vnlentertainment.mmoproject
What are the mod features you ask for? unlimited vip notes
high level
god mode

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I'm afraid this is no simple task as everything is being server side validated, maybe one SB can look at

Candycorp

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☞mad modder☜一━═︻̷̿┻̿▄
Member for 6 years
@D33t0x you can mod it there are only two modders I know that can mod this Kelsey Shea and hiyall360...Hiyall has taught some other people how to mod it to

Candycorp

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☞mad modder☜一━═︻̷̿┻̿▄
Member for 6 years
Some players do what is called exploiting and duplicate their items. You can get banned tho for doing this and bag weight and size is not server sided

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
@chris33134

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.