Need a MOD APK for Shall we date: Can't say no

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00k

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Shall we date: Can't say no

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.csn
What are the mod features you ask for? To bypass payment feature if it's possible.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
i don't think shall we date games can be modded ☹

sp00k

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I heard that it's possible to mod older Shall we date games that don't use ticket system and instead require a single payment for the story. I'm just too dumb to mod it myself.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
I heard that it's possible to mod older Shall we date games that don't use ticket system and instead require a single payment for the story. I'm just too dumb to mod it myself.
well, let's just hope that someone will look into it. ♡

Bacovabrat

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im pretty sure all of the Shall We Date games are server sided and cant be modded

sp00k

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im pretty sure all of the Shall We Date games are server sided and cant be modded
I'm not sure if I can post a direct link but there is a thread at Libre boards made by user Missrizee_TG who claims that SWD games with single payment for a route can be modded.

8Nautilus8

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
All the paid ones (those old SWD had) could be modded using Lucky Patcher.
Done it myself back in the days, like 3-4 years ago.
Still have the apps, still can be modded, still are working.
However you have to have them installed before they were deleted from GPlay.
I can look in my old folder which of paid SWD I still have and upload here somewhere if you are interested (see the list below, I have some of them)

📌 Very Important Note 📌

Below is the list of originally Paid apps of SWD, All of them aren't available anymore on GPlay,

The apps were deleted by SWD and are being moved to their 2 New Apps with collection of Stories
- Dear Otome for iOS users and Story Jar apk for Android users which is already modded.

You can check more on their official website.

1599410235629.png
1599410478484.png
1599410505948.png

Last edited:

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
All the paid ones (those old SWD had) could be modded using Lucky Patcher.
Done it myself back in the days, like 3-4 years ago.
Still have the apps, still can be modded, still are working.
However you have to have them installed before they were deleted from GPlay.
I can look in my old folder which of paid SWD I still have and upload here somewhere if you are interested (see the list below, I have some of them)

📌 Very Important Note 📌

Below is the list of originally Paid apps of SWD, All of them aren't available anymore on GPlay,

The apps were deleted by SWD and are being moved to their 2 New Apps with collection of Stories
- Dear Otome for iOS users and Story Jar apk for Android users which is already modded.

You can check more on their official website.

View attachment 63025View attachment 63026View attachment 63027
So that means, once these stories come to Story Jar, which we know can be modded, we can play all these !? If that's the case, then I feel so excited !!! I have been wanting to play these games for a long time ! I just wanted to ask, would you be willing to put out whichever games you had back then if possible ? And I checked their official site, but it hasn't specified when they would be moving it though.

Last edited:

8Nautilus8

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
So that means, once these stories come to Story Jar, which we know can be modded, we can play all these !? If that's the case, then I feel so excited !!! I have been wanting to play these games for a long time ! I just wanted to ask, would you be willing to put out whichever games you had back then if possible ? And I checked their official site, but it hasn't specified when they would be moving it though.
From what I see they're constantly adding new OLD titles as well as some new ones.

For example, Lost Island, The Niflheim, Pirates are from the Old ones. Wand of Fortune, Become Elite - the new ones.

Hopefully they'll add more and they'll do it quick :)

You can find the MOD of Story Jar app here on the forum (premium choices and tickets unlocked)

1599675240208.png

As for those that I have, I'll look into it, but I believe they're from the most old ones, like Shall we date?: Heian Love, Shall we date?: Ninja Love and the like.​

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
From what I see they're constantly adding new OLD titles as well as some new ones.

For example, Lost Island, The Niflheim, Pirates are from the Old ones. Wand of Fortune, Become Elite - the new ones.

Hopefully they'll add more and they'll do it quick :)

You can find the MOD of Story Jar app here on the forum (premium choices and tickets unlocked)

View attachment 63116

As for those that I have, I'll look into it, but I believe they're from the most old ones, like Shall we date?: Heian Love, Shall we date?: Ninja Love and the like.​
Ohh I have always loved, Shall we date?: Ninja love. Thank you so much for the info !

8Nautilus8

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ohh I have always loved, Shall we date?: Ninja love. Thank you so much for the info !
You're welcome.

I was installing a new ROM on my rooted tablet and backuped the apps and games I had, so I'll look into it in the next few days.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Request Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.