Need a MOD APK for Shop Titans: Design and Trade

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

V E R I X

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Shop Titans: Design and Trade

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ripostegames.shopr
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited Coins
Unlimited Gems
Free Vip (if possible)

DustEater

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
coins and gems are much appreaciated :) vip not needed but if it possible it could be nice

Wekana

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That would be just great to have this game with a mod!

rauds

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't see this one happening... Everything seems server side :(

Wekana

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Shop Titans: Design & Trade

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ripostegames.shopr&hl=en_US
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited money, unlimited gems, unlimited resources, VIP

darkrhodes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just tried SBPatcher on it and it bricks the game. So gonna need some other way modding it. Or a way around its intial loading sequence.

sasa097

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
and please also in app purchase because they make special worker only with real money

PrivatePile

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is outdatedmod version on other site version 2.2 1 but when i download it and mod i cant seem to locate it in my android data folder to place obb in the folder so i tried adding obb to its own obb folder in android>obb but no luck... Game just opens and shuts instantly. So, if there was a mod released for v2.2.1 why cant v3.3 1 be modded?

Adolfo42

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried modding this and had success in a way. I'm able to make things really cheap. (Cost 1gold/gem) But once I purchase it, the game asks to reconnect. Once reconnected, it reverts to previous save. (Before the purchase). If I can't (or someone else for that matter) find a way to force sync the updates with the server, then don't know if it will be able to be done.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This game became server-sided time ago, that's why you get a reconnection page after you attempt any cheats. I also tried today, you can't hack anything, including coins, gems, production time, sell price and... well.. everything else, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.