✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Slotomania ((Merge Slotocards Hack Request)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Slotomania ((Merge Slotocards Hack Request)

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.playtika.slotomania&hl=en
What are the mod features you ask for? Merge Sloto Cards Request. I know you can't hack purchases but, is there a way to bypass that they only let you merge an account not signed into facebook just once. Would be great to be able to merge all my emulator accounts into one account. You get so many more cards on a new account and winning hard aces is so much easier. Thanks

VetRain

The Nicest Person On Sbenny.Com
Member for 6 years
Game Requests Official Rules!
Please Read over our rules, before posting a request if the rules aren't followed you're post for a request can get rejected just trying too help you is all , as i seen you're introduction wasn't anything about you or what the introduction was supposed too be i am just trying too help is all

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Game Requests Official Rules!
Please Read over our rules, before posting a request if the rules aren't followed you're post for a request can get rejected just trying too help you is all , as i seen you're introduction wasn't anything about you or what the introduction was supposed too be i am just trying too help is all
Sorry, I know people have asked for coin hacks in this game. What I asked for was kind of different. As far as my introduction, not sure what you would like me to add????????

VetRain

Member for 6 years
@Lynn Martin just a basic introduction, hello i am lynn etc so on it would be nice most people do it feel free to add on, i'
m just following the rules, job i was given

VetRain

Member for 6 years
Hey Everyone I posted in introductions when I joined, Why you requesting I post is confusing me.
i didn't see that i do apologize for the confusion, i was working fast my apology's- approved good to go

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.