❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Soccer Manager 2018 - Special Edition

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,909 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YPD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Soccer Manager 2018 - Special Edition

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crazysports.sm18
What are the mod features you ask for? 1.Unlimited cash.
2.Unlimited SM Credits.
3.Unlimited Club Points.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @YPD thank you for your request. The modding team will look into it as soon as some of the older requests are filled. In the meantime, please enjoy our forum with other great games.

Have a great day,
Yoda

Galaxyblade

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Thank you@Yoda Dagobah

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm working on it right now, assuming it's really offline it shouldn't be hard :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Screenshot_4.jpg

If it was really offline as you said it would have worked.. but it obviously didn't as the game is online and when you try to buy it doesn't read the apk values but the server's ones. Next time I invite you to specify right info, thank you.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello,

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Warren007graham

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
While other modders mod this game. Why don't you try this game.
LP MOD APK - Soccer Manager 2019 v1.0.8 !! Free In-App Purchases
This game have similar gameplay.
Hello Sir

I am not able to access this game for some reason i mean Soccer manager 2019. Thats the only game i want to play with unlimited coins and games. But they are not letting me the access when i click the link. It says " You do not have permission to view this page".

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello Sir

I am not able to access this game for some reason i mean Soccer manager 2019. Thats the only game i want to play with unlimited coins and games. But they are not letting me the access when i click the link. It says " You do not have permission to view this page".
That game have been removed .... 😢

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
game can't open. Maybe gone