Need a MOD APK for State of Survival v1.1.1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,282 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? State of Survival v1.1.1

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingsgroup.sos&hl=en
What are the mod features you ask for? Being able to place weapons without any needed energy and without cooldown

Additional Note:
The legit version can be played via emulators as like as NOX, also older versions of existing mods for this game. - But lately, one modder, who is not from this site here, made a mod for this, and somehow he made it so, that the mod can't be installed anymore, i mean, the mod doesn't support emulators. And he can't find out for, how to fix it. lol - It would very, very, much appreciated, if one of you beloved modders here, could do the trick for me/us. Thank you very much! :)

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Update:

For your information: They just informed via in-game mail, that tomorrow, July 16th, will be released a new version through a scheduled maintenance.

So, the request would be then for that newest version then. lol 🙂

Update 2:

New version is released. It is now 1.1.2. And they made the exploring much harder. Now we're in a desperately need for a mod for this version. lol

Many, many thanks in advance to whoever will maybe find the time to have a look at it. 🙂

Update 3:

Sorry, but they just now suddenly made a quick, shortly and sneaky update. lmao It is now version 1.1.3.113. hahaha

Last edited:

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Update:

System Maintenance scheduled for July 23th, 6.30-8:30 (UTC+0), for releasing the next update.

Update 2:

New version released. And, now the older and so far working mods, doesn't work anymore. They give always "Data verification error", after using unlimited weapons.. Now we are in more desperate needs of a new working mod, if anyhow possible, please. Thank you very much! :)

Last edited:

albacar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd like to add that getting biocaps gets harder and harder as you make progress through the game. It would be lovely it the mod included some, as otherwise the game gets super slow unless you're willing to pay lots of money to get more biocaps.

albacar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? State of survival

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingsgroup.sos&hl=es_419
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited biocaps, since the game makes you pay actual money for them if you want to play it comfortably.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I KNOW someone previously asked for a mod on this same game, but the mod features he asked for were different, so I figured I should make a new request. If I did wrong, I'm sorry.

I'd gladly send $5 off my student piggy bank to whoever saves my life and mods this game. I'd send more, but I have to eat.

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ill do it (nvm it wont run on my emulator for somereason)

Last edited:

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
It wont run on my VM for somereason, I would hack it but I have other things to do. sorry.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Request Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.