❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Storypick

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaVerden

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Storypick

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 750-1000

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.storypick.android.google.global.normal.storypick12
What are the mod features you ask for? In the game there is a ticket and gems system. Similar to those of "Choices : Stories you play".

It would be great if someone is able to mod it so that we can have full free access of the choices without needing to pay for the gems and the tickets. In short unlimited currency.

I know it would be a little tricky since it's an online game that require connection to the internet. And I would have been willing to pay more if I have more SB points. So my apologies, I can only offer at most 1000 SB Points.

I'll be waiting for any updates on it. Thank you

Chrissyyk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope this is possible 😩. The premium gem choices are extremely high

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like to see a mod for this. I like the choose your own adventure style reading.

gen178212

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would love this as I just found out about it yesterday!

HelgaKeva

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Genial, gracias por compartir esto, he estado buscando este mod durante mucho tiempo.

Kuu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hope it shall be modded soon

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.