✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Tennis Clash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocktherock

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Tennis Clash

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tfgco.games.sports.free.tennis.clash
What are the mod features you ask for? Since the game is online only I guess it's hard to be modded for that reason I'm asking on a money mod but everything beyond this is acceptable.

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
hoping for a mod for this game. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So uhm, without even trying currency as I'm 99% sure there's no way to do that in this game, I decided to move on a cheat menu which seems to be already in the game, but hidden. I tried to enable it, but it looks like all the functions related to it have been disabled/removed, so it doesn't make anything unfortunately.

But I found something interesting which is the cause of all the 1-star reviews on google play for this game: THIS GAME IS FULL OF BOTS so, no matter how much you spend to power-up your characters, there's no way you'll win if the bot is configured to be way stronger than you so, if I'm lucky enough, I should be able to make them dumb and make you win easily. Also, since they're bots, there are good chances the matches won't be validated by the server, so it should also be anti-ban.

I'll update you soon.

Oh, forgot to say, I also disabled a cheat detection, mentioning it for the curious ones :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not entirely sure, I'll have to double check first, but I think I managed to kind of slow down bots, this means you'll easily score match points as they are a lot slower on their movements now :)

I'll post an update in a few hours, when I'll be 100% sure about it ^^

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not sure it I'm just matching non-bots or if the mod isn't working properly, I'll have this mod tested properly first, sorry for the delay 😅

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wow thank you Sbenny. Thanks for looking into this game for us. Also another favor. Can you update Hawk squadron mod again. They keep making updates to that dang game...
Post automatically merged:

I don’t recall playing bots btw on tennis clash. Feels like I’m always playing another human.

gocktherock

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don’t recall playing bots btw on tennis clash. Feels like I’m always playing another human.
Actually I have played some that had some way stronger stats but I have also played some which weren't doing anything at all. I'm not sure if they are players because the behaviour is very strange. Actually I stopped playing the game some time before but I'm willing to check out the mod after it's released to see the goodies :)

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don’t know if sbenny is planning to release a mod or not for this game? Are you @Sbenny?

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
What about stats? Or perfect aim? Or any other abilities?

VizineBruin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
There is no mod pure mod apk. Show me the link. It also shows an older version of the game

leagra

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
So uhm, without even trying currency as I'm 99% sure there's no way to do that in this game, I decided to move on a cheat menu which seems to be already in the game, but hidden. I tried to enable it, but it looks like all the functions related to it have been disabled/removed, so it doesn't make anything unfortunately.

But I found something interesting which is the cause of all the 1-star reviews on google play for this game: THIS GAME IS FULL OF BOTS so, no matter how much you spend to power-up your characters, there's no way you'll win if the bot is configured to be way stronger than you so, if I'm lucky enough, I should be able to make them dumb and make you win easily. Also, since they're bots, there are good chances the matches won't be validated by the server, so it should also be anti-ban.

I'll update you soon.

Oh, forgot to say, I also disabled a cheat detection, mentioning it for the curious ones :)
How did you do all that? Did you solely see the cheat detection by looking at the ARM assembly files?? How did you find the cheat menu, by just looking through all game files? Or is this a dlls file running game? Let alone seeing that the games contain bots only

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
How did you do all that? Did you solely see the cheat detection by looking at the ARM assembly files?? How did you find the cheat menu, by just looking through all game files? Or is this a dlls file running game? Let alone seeing that the games contain bots only
I would say it's experience. The more experience you are the faster you will able to find functions and analyze. And also he modded a lots of games (he is modding since 2014). So he knows a lot of arm structures already.

Status
Not open for further replies.