Need a MOD APK for The Outlived

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribz13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? The Outlived

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herogame.gplay.theoutlived
What are the mod features you ask for? if possible, i would love unli coins.
but if it won't, maybe free craft and or magic split hack (thats what they call it)

ribz13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i still keep coming back to this post hoping for my request to be released.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@ribz13 - bumping the thread won't make it get done any faster. The modders are working hard to get all requests for new mods and updates done. It will get done as soon as someone has a chance to look at it. :)

Trilly Reign

Creator Of TrillyMods
Member for 6 years
There are a couple hundred people at least that want a mod for this game, including me, so I'm guessing it's not easy to mod. I will try looking at it, but I'm a rookie compared to alot of these modders.

Update: I looked at it a while back, and it was took complex for me. I messaged a few modders to try and mod this game, but nothing solid yet. Waiting for them to get back to me.

Last edited:

zverilius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
MOD features*
1. Guns do more damage
2. Open stuff (chest for example) faster
3. Armor Never Depletes

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is a pretty solid game. I would love to see a mod but Im pretty sure it is server side. Either way this game modded equals worth re upping the VIP. Would be huge incentive for members to take the VIP plunge.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
@ribz13

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.