Need a MOD APK for Townkins Wonderland Village

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dortaliny75

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Townkins Wonderland Village

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funplus.townkins.global
What are the mod features you ask for? Its an inapp purchase game plz mod for
Unlimited coins and diamonds
All clothing and furniture unlocked
If it's possible, since my girls enjoy this game. I would greatly appreciate so much...

Sibway

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This app is very different from the ones I normally mod , and it's harder to mod, but It seems like perfect practice.
If any other modder wants to do this go ahead, because I can not promise that I will succeed.
But if I do succeed , and if no other modder has posted a mod yet, I will post it

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This app is very different from the ones I normally mod , and it's harder to mod, but It seems like perfect practice.
If any other modder wants to do this go ahead, because I can not promise that I will succeed.
But if I do succeed , and if no other modder has posted a mod yet, I will post it
Good luck~! And thank you either way for giving this game a crack (especially when it's harder to mod) I really appreciate it. Keep us updated~

Sibway

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've managed to make the hearts and crystals the same value as the coins, so thats a start. If I can figure out how to give these my own values I'll probably be able to at least make hearts, diamonds, and coins unlimited

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've managed to make the hearts and crystals the same value as the coins, so thats a start. If I can figure out how to give these my own values I'll probably be able to at least make hearts, diamonds, and coins unlimited
Oh hell yeah, and you've done it so quickly too, thank you so much! I can't tell you how happy I am that you're helping us out, thank you again~

Sibway

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Turns out the values I found were either for display only, or they get overwritten when you try to buy something. I found this out because when I tried to buy something using diamonds the shop popped up. Ill look around the code again and hope to find something that works. I should have some more time now in the weekend so I hope to make some progress.

Last edited:

Sibway

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Yoda Dagobah I haven't had any time to do anything the last couple of weeks. But from what I've seen in the code I'm afraid all the real money, diamond, etc. values are stored online. So I don't think think I can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.