✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.nightroad&hl=en
What are the mod features you ask for?
Boosted stats
Boosted relationship
Boosted game currency
Boosted characteristics
Just like an A.C.O.M MOD

How many SB Points would you spend for it?
You mean give to person who made mod? Or when mod made the cost of it? To the person who made MOD i will send 700 SB Points if currency transfer is possible.

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Chikis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.nightroad
What are the mod features you ask for? Stat/Relationship mod

geb12

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
The Tagger
Member for 3 years
EXP
Well, not for me, but on it dude, i will make a MOD out of it. :)

Drifter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Just used couple of boosters. Let's see how long it will take to make this MOD.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
I have it installed already, but I'm at work right now. Im hoping to get to it after work. 😎

Janiers

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Can I ask also this game but only unlocked without no cheats?

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 1 year

Kinghorn1994

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
EXP
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
code]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.nightroadrm%3Dvampire+the+masquerade+night+road+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_1K9sX_OdFaPH0PEP39CeiAg&ved=2ahUKEwjz18fvgoLsAhWjIzQIHV-oB4EQ5YQBMAB6BAgMEAI&usg=AOvVaw3S5vMFzVvKacA94gmHPcns&cshid=1600958439331[/code]

What are the mod features you ask for? Unlocked APK, Along with boosted stats MOD

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 200

Last edited:

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Hey, i have been working on this game for about 3 hours and the only problem i encountered so far is i can't get past the second choice xD it just froze without a message 😅
I have got the stats to go up and the dots to go with the changed values as well, and i didn't exaggerate when i said i have been here for 3 hour messing with everything i could think of but the same problem is still there xD
You guys already working on it so i probably won't upload mine but can anyone help me with this problem? I want this gone before going to sleep 😪

LadyWithGun

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
@BlackEden does your MOD have "Usurpers and Outcasts" DLC unlocked?

geb12

👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
The Tagger
Member for 3 years
EXP
Hey, i have been working on this game for about 3 hours and the only problem i encountered so far is i can't get past the second choice xD it just froze without a message 😅
I have got the stats to go up and the dots to go with the changed values as well, and i didn't exaggerate when i said i have been here for 3 hour messing with everything i could think of but the same problem is still there xD
You guys already working on it so i probably won't upload mine but can anyone help me with this problem? I want this gone before going to sleep 😪
Indeed i have the same issue, i found a code when i broke past that issue saying stats are not supposed fo be 3 over the expected 0,i have been working on this for 5 hours, just woke up, back to it.

geb12

👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
The Tagger
Member for 3 years
EXP
I am at that point where if i can't find the problem today i will just MOD every single choice to +0, i know, out of 600k plus words, to make sure notthing can trigger the problem😂

Lllim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Guys just hack experience points ☺

EddieA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
There is another way tho, the clanless vampire gets to upgrade their character in 1st chapter, 5+5 points are given. If you can simply up those points to 10+10 or 15+15 or something. That way, there will be dual MOD in too, if someone simply want a normal game with no extra, they can simply play as one of the clans. And if someone wants to play buffed character, they can play as clanless and buff their character with extra points.

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 1 year

LadyWithGun

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
@BlackEden Thank you for replying and modding this game. Not sure if you modded stats yet and if you didnt good luck! I'm one of those ppl who's playing only for story and wants it to be easy so have to wait for stats (

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
There is another way tho, the clanless vampire gets to upgrade their character in 1st chapter, 5+5 points are given. If you can simply up those points to 10+10 or 15+15 or something. That way, there will be dual mod in too, if someone simply want a normal game with no extra, they can simply play as one of the clans. And if someone wants to play buffed character, they can play as clanless and buff their character with extra points.
Thank you for the suggestion!
I actually did it, believe it or not, it required more work than it supposed to be. And suprises suprises, another error appeared, this one was "can't find value eagle" or something. In the same area as well so i searched for it, found it and got stuck again xD
I'm giving up! I didn't even try anything else, just adding more codes for skill points (it works) but the "eagle". What am i even doing with my life? And what IS life? Again, I'm so done with this! Sorry to disappoint but I really hate my own existent right now 😂😅

"I have been falling for 30 minutes!"
_Loki

Itachix

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
I'm so done with this! Sorry to disappoint but I really hate my own existent right now 😂😅
I get what you feel lol. I don't post here , but I experiment with modding stats etc for old books which haven't had an update in a while. Invested 3 hours yesterday trying to MOD this book , then gave up and thought I'll just wait for the pros here to figure modding this out 😂😭

Lllim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Umm did you tried to hack exp lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.