❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Wattpad

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,453 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nacht

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Wattpad

Is this app playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wp.wattpad
What are the mod features you ask for? No ads and maybe premium background color

Nacht

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Pretty sure that's server sided and can't be hack. The theme and ads free on the other hand possible. Ads I can patch with LP but theme I don't know how.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe but I've seen alot of stuff like some games and apps that i thought was impossible to hack get it so there might be a way
Post automatically merged:

Wattpad is just annoying sometimes cause I've been reading for like 5 years now and they are to need money when it should be free

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think it's nice that they added money. They're not the ones receiving the money, but the writers. It's a nice thing for all the time and effort that the writers put into their stories :)

Shiro Kuuhaku 28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sinceramente è stata una pessima scelta perché le persone lo fanno come passatempo o perché vedono una possibilità di diventare scrittori, mettendo la versione premium hanno rovinato l'app, prima si chiamava Wattpad storie gratuite ed era quello che la gente cercava, ora che ci sono le monete nessuno si mettebbe a pagare per le storie che magari partecipano e paghi qualche capitolo, magari dopo la storia non ti piace di più, ora gli scrittori perdono voti e letture e Wattpad perde la gente che usa l'applicazione quindi è stato tutto Inutile.

Spinnii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd like that too, ads are really terribile while you're reading & relaxing

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hello There,
your request is being rejected since more then 180 days have passed and your request hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Here are the App Requests Official Rules!