❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Yoga VPN - Free Unlimited & Secure Proxy & Unblock

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,725 happy users since 2014.
Register

nirz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Yoga VPN - Free Unlimited & Secure Proxy & Unblock

Is this app playable online only? Yes: this app can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yogavpn
What are the mod features you ask for? This app has a points feature.To connect through different proxies the app needs points like 5000 points to connect to India etc.I need the mod for this points.If you make this unlimited then we can connect unlimited to different servers.Because it only deduct the points when connect to different proxies.Please see.I think you can easily mod it.Thanks.

nirz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still No reply from modders in my post! :(

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @nirz thank you for your request. I wanted to let you know the modding team hasn't forgotten about you. They will look into it as soon as some of the older requests are filled. In the meantime, please enjoy our forum with other great games, apps, music, eBooks and topics to enjoy.

Have a great day,
Yoda

nirz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
2 months have passed.Still no news!Please admin moderators check this.I am sure that this app will not be difficult to mod for you!@sbenny sir please check this.I am damn sire you can mod this within a day!So,please check!

Kritikumarb

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need this app please mod it

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
2 months have passed.Still no news!Please admin moderators check this.I am sure that this app will not be difficult to mod for you!@sbenny sir please check this.I am damn sire you can mod this within a day!So,please check!
@nirz The modders do the requests in the order they were received. There are 36 requests ahead of yours and some people have to wait 6 months. Please be patient, the modding team will get to yours as soon as they can.

Kind Regards,
Yoda

nirz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I will not get the mod version of this apk @Yoda

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@nirz

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross